Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gomes, Gbamin, Davies, Keane.

Hurry up Kevin, these four alone are draining over £250k a week from the club. £12m a year for a return of absolutely nothing.

Get the carts gone.

I’m convinced they’ll never leave. Every time I think they will we suddenly pick up injuries in defence and midfield which mean they’re not only saved from the axe but actually getting back on the pitch again.

Diaz scored less the maypay in the championship and the the same as Adam’s.
The step to the premier league is a risk.

Indeed it is, but I'd rather go for the lad whose 3 years younger and hadn't already shown the step up is a struggle mate.

Looking over in the rovers forums they reckon 10m + 5m add-ons is what they club want

Not sure on him meself

Attachments

• 3A27018A-783A-416E-98DA-AD5204A1EF8C.png
    3A27018A-783A-416E-98DA-AD5204A1EF8C.png
    73.2 KB · Views: 165
Gomes, Gbamin, Davies, Keane.

Hurry up Kevin, these four alone are draining over £250k a week from the club. £12m a year for a return of absolutely nothing.

Get the carts gone.
I agree that all four should be gone soonest at this point (though that will be challenging). I also think:

a) it's very unfair to lump Tom in with a group of players on far higher wages
b) it's not like Gbamin wanted to go the way of Holden
c) it's not like Gomes or Keane's agents are passing the club's wage offers

I would be far more inclined to point the finger at the board than at any of those players, poor as their contracts may have turned out to be.

You keep going on about height, you realise that Aguero was a medical midget, right?
Dude probably has an inch on me. I don't think the ADA is about to recognize me as part of a protected class.

Status
Not open for further replies.