Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be surprised if we went for Sarr, seemed a real focus on recruiting a profile of player who is fit for the vast majority of games, this isn’t Sarr.

Was watching Eze for Palace last night the lid is getting better and better think he’s on for a breakout, with all the talk of MGW I’d be having him on our scouting list. Very versatile, with a variant skill set.

Would love Eze, we have miss the boat on this one.

Where on earth have all the prolific goal scorers gone in football?

I remember the era of the Premier League where it had Shearer/Cole/Rooney/RVP/Ruud van Nistelrooy/Bergkamp/Henry/et al banging in goals for fun season after season. For me, the golden era of the PL.

Moyes was talking about a few weeks ago, says there is a lack of strikers on the market.

Not sure on him meself
An interesting read Andy.

An interesting read Andy.

This is a no brainer lower wages than the other two and even if he just does okay we will either get our money back or make a profit.

Get sarr from Watford and one more forward either broja or one from the french league and we are looking a lot better.

Icing on the cake would be another two midfielders out of Gomes gbamin Alan then Gallagher or gilmour in.

This is a no brainer lower wages than the other two and even if he just does okay we will either get our money back or make a profit.

Get sarr from Watford and one more forward either broja or one from the french league and we are looking a lot better.

Icing on the cake would be another two midfielders out of Gomes gbamin Alan then Gallagher or gilmour in.

Right now I'd take Brereton and Garner like a shot for the fees they're apparently available for, in this year's expenses those two would likely be covered by the savings if Dele does go, Gueye seems like he's arriving also.

A midfield three of Garner holding and Onana and Gueye ahead would be very very good.

Assuming a switch to a 5-3-2 were set at the back, that would set us in midfield bring Diaz in play Gordon off him (I'm hoping he stays)

If Gordon stays I think we can forget about any of the lads coning in from Chelsea tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.