2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Yeah, that's why Chelsea will have to pay a minimum of £50M for him.

Maybe they like wasting that sort of cash?

Dont rubbish this lad...his talent (like many other Everton players in the past) will be sacrificed to get the board out of a hole they dug for the club. Dont make that task easy for them by dumping on the player.
But the hole is still there Dave. It needs filling. What other way is there of doing it?

Nobody wants our dross and we can't force them on anyone.

Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Yeah, that's why Chelsea will have to pay a minimum of £50M for him.

Maybe they like wasting that sort of cash?

Dont rubbish this lad...his talent (like many other Everton players in the past) will be sacrificed to get the board out of a hole they dug for the club. Dont make that task easy for them by dumping on the player.
Spot on DAVE. Chelsea recently punted 20 million on 18 year old prospect, Chukwuemeka. Gordon is an established premier league hotshot who is a hero to all true blues because of his undoubted ability - a blessing that we have had the pleaseure of watching over the last couple of years. Ssdly for us the money clubs have been watching too.

So what you are saying is that Gordon is not a top young English talent performing in the premier league. And yeah, no one wanted to pay 50 million for Grealish so he went for 100 million. ?
How long is the top talent list? Because I have Foden, Saka, Smith-Rowe, and Sancho as clearly better. You’ve got a few others that are debatable too.

How long is the top talent list? Because I have Foden, Saka, Smith-Rowe, and Sancho as clearly better. You’ve got a few others that are debatable too.
There are a few I'd love us to have and we currently have one of them. Chelsea Spurs and the like, those who are looking to challenge want him, it is no surprise like but frustrating as we would no doubt end up spending what we got for him on a lesser version or journeyman.

Status
Not open for further replies.