2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those players in bold are 'garbage'?

Lol.
They paid 100m for Rom, he scored 8 goals and now hes on loan
They paid 70m for Pullasick, hes constantly injured and even has highlights in his hair
Please tell me I dont need to tell you how finished Torres was when they bought him????????????????? Its literally 1 of the worst transfers in the Premier League era
Closely followed by sheva, who is number 2.

Those players in bold are 'garbage'?

Lol.
In terms of return on investment, relative to what they could have paid for alternatives? You could argue that Kepa is vastly more pants than Pulisic. You could argue that Havertz is at least decent. It's still not pretty.

Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Yeah, that's why Chelsea will have to pay a minimum of £50M for him.

Maybe they like wasting that sort of cash?

Dont rubbish this lad...his talent (like many other Everton players in the past) will be sacrificed to get the board out of a hole they dug for the club. Dont make that task easy for them by dumping on the player.
They did also pay £72m for Kepa so they’re not without form for hugely over paying on youth with potential.
For me potential is the key with Gordon, while I acknowledge he may go on to become something special, I’ve really not seen anything to suggest he’s going to be anything more than a decent run of the mill attacking midfielder, and we need goals and assists right now, not in 2 years when he might be great.
If we had the luxury of time and quality I’d want him kept, but we have neither right now.

Rodger Armstrong was very good on the sales at Everton here.

Get's going on the Gordon sale about 19/20 minutes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.