Transfer Rumour Ben Brereton Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember going down to an away game at QPR. Front two that day. Brett angell and stuart barlow.

Won though. I was right in line of hinchcliffes free kick behind the goal in the 90th min.

Sh!te team. Great away day out though.
I was at that game.

Everton chanting ‘send him off’ for every foul committed by, and ‘break his legs’ for every tackled received on Brett Angell.

We were awful until the second half, Amokachi came on, Nev pulled off some stunning saves and he’s Hinch scored the winner. The away end was groaning under the ruckus we made.

That team was worse than this one, but what a day that was.

Goals are not a guarantee with anyone we buy but this guy has a lot more senior games under his belt than most of his age, Championship and International experience. Played alongside some tasty players for chile as well as grinding through Championship games in Lancashire. Looks like a hard worker and not someone who would upset the dressing room (see Watford players). Family based in NW so no moving involved. Strong Chilean following - nice to see some new faces on here.

According to the Rovers forum, he's got a new kid on the way too.

I was at that game.

Everton chanting ‘send him off’ for every foul committed by, and ‘break his legs’ for every tackled received on Brett Angell.

We were awful until the second half, Amokachi came on, Nev pulled off some stunning saves and he’s Hinch scored the winner. The away end was groaning under the ruckus we made.

That team was worse than this one, but what a day that was.

Yeah was a poor side. Barlow bless him. Ran his socks off but angell and barlow up top was as bad as it got.
Regarding amokachi. Memory fading a bit but didnt he spit his dummy out because he wanted to take the free kick. Only to stand there sulking as hinchcliffe put it in the top corner.

Yeah was a poor side. Barlow bless him. Ran his socks off but angell and barlow up top was as bad as it got.
Regarding amokachi. Memory fading a bit but didnt he spit his dummy out because he wanted to take the free kick. Only to stand there sulking as hinchcliffe put it in the top corner.
It was odd how little Amokachi played that season. I'd forgotten Angell was still there in 1994-5.

Bit late to the party on this one but I've just watched a YouTube video and I'm ALL IN!

Perfect backup for Dom & even a great option to have them both upfront for the last 20 mins of a game when we're chasing it.

This guys got Jelavic vibes - knows where the onion bag is, is young and won't cost a fortune.

BRING A BLUE HOME!

Bit late to the party on this one but I've just watched a YouTube video and I'm ALL IN!

Perfect backup for Dom & even a great option to have them both upfront for the last 20 mins of a game when we're chasing it.

This guys got Jelavic vibes - knows where the onion bag is, is young and won't cost a fortune.

BRING A BLUE HOME!

He's a much more "complete" player than Jelavic. For example, he can do the business outside the box!

Status
Not open for further replies.