2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might sound radical as he has only had one very brief appearance but if he plays well again at the weekend should we put the feelers out and see if we can sell him for a profit. Lots of clubs were interested and many will be desperate as the close of the window approaches so it could be a good move for us financially. one for the sharp minds of GOT, this.

This might sound radical as he has only had one very brief appearance but if he plays well again at the weekend should we put the feelers out and see if we can sell him for a profit. Lots of clubs were interested and many will be desperate as the close of the window approaches so it could be a good move for us financially. one for the sharp minds of GOT, this.
Defo not the worst idea ive heard this week.

Defo not the worst idea ive heard this week.
Man of the match awards could be an intersting metric for identifying our next saleable assets. By that I mean if a player shows a trend of consistently being our better performer it could be used as an alert to identify who the fans enjoy watching as that will most likely mean other clubs will be, too, so someone to look to sell.

I reckon Amadou will be in amongst our for sale cohort in no time.

Man of the match awards could be an intersting metric for identifying our next saleable assets. By that I mean if a player shows a trend of consistently being our better performer it could be used as an alert to identify who the fans enjoy watching as that will most likely mean other clubs will be, too, so someone to look to sell.

I reckon Amadou will be in amongst our for sale cohort in no time.
I see you're taking the "Gordon potentially being sold" news well...

As with all good satire, there's a grain of truth that makes this work.

He definitely seems like he's been purchased with rapid progression and a profitable sale in mind.

It won't be three weeks, but if all goes well I think we may end up having him about as long as Lille did.

As with all good satire, there's a grain of truth that makes this work.

He definitely seems like he's been purchased with rapid progression and a profitable sale in mind.

It won't be three weeks, but if all goes well I think we may end up having him about as long as Lille did.
Well, if this window is too soon we should deffo have an eye on the Jan window as he will no doubt feature.

Got 1/3rd of the assists Gordon has in 1/51st of the time.
I'd keep him for a season at least :p

Status
Not open for further replies.