Transfer Rumour Ben Brereton Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea about this bloke, so I'll leave it to the management team.
If they think he's worth it, then go for it. If not, then swerve.
It's easy this supporter thing. :coffee: We support whoever the management bring in rather than trying to second guess how a particular player may turn out.
As an example, let me say that I watched Sheffield Utd v Sunderland tonight. I had been furious that we let Simms go on loan. I mean he has to be better than Rondon right? Well no, not from what I watched.

I have no idea about this bloke, so I'll leave it to the management team.
If they think he's worth it, then go for it. If not, then swerve.
It's easy this supporter thing. :coffee: We support whoever the management bring in rather than trying to second guess how a particular player may turn out.
As an example, let me say that I watched Sheffield Utd v Sunderland tonight. I had been furious that we let Simms go on loan. I mean he has to be better than Rondon right? Well no, not from what I watched.
I got the impression if we had started with Simms we would have won both matches 3-0.

• Haha
Reactions: kev
Not the best show reel is it…. 10 mill rejected and they paid 7. If they want to take a punt I hope we don’t go over 12mill. Because he is a real gamble, but I’d love him to be a Cahill type win. It has that feel but the show reel is a concern for sure

He seems a nice lad. That’s important for me. Especially When we only buy rubbish footballers. They may as well be nice.

Also his Mum would make a fantastic ambassador for the club. Let’s face it she is clearly a scouser trying to reconnect with the motherland by putting in a Mexican accent, unfortunately she keeps forgetting and lapsing back into scouse.

We have to sign him.

Screenshot_20220817-211634_Chrome.jpg

Sending a message to Tuchel already

Blimey lad you've not signed for us yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.