2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does that achieve? We need another forward - we can’t afford one so we need to wheel and deal, sell one of our better players in order to get a couple of players back.
If Dcl was fighting fit I doubt we would be looking to sell
Shouldn't have said what he said then should he?

Needs to learn a lesson...and the lesson is this: dont make promises that the board of Everton wont allow you to keep.

Shouldn't have said what he said then should he?

Needs to learn a lesson...and the lesson is this: dont make promises that the board of Everton wont allow you to keep.
I’m sure you are old enough and savvy enough to see that part of what managers say and what managers mean aren’t always the same.
If frank said that Gordan was a squad player offers we are receiving are significantly less then those reported now

I’m sure you are old enough and savvy enough to see that part of what managers say and what managers mean aren’t always the same.
If frank said that Gordan was a squad player offers we are receiving are significantly less then those reported now
Not good enough that as a response and you know it.

He believed Benitez and the garbage he spouted, every last word. But picks apart everything Lampard says and throws it back at him.

He blamed Brands for letting down Benitez in transfers, yet is blaming Lampard entirely for transfers here.

It doesn't take a genius to work out what he is up to.

Really hope he gets a good result on Saturday, a loss would see us 7 points worse off then after three games last season, got a bad feeling some would turn on him if things go wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.