Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all, plenty of rumours about this morning although nothing more ‘mainstream’ re Terrier and Barbosa. Seems like Gana will be done today but we’re still short in forward areas. Have a good one!

A deal for Everton to sign Paris Saint-Germain’s Idrissa Gueye is now in the final stages, according to I News. The report suggests that Gueye has finally agreed a severage package with the French club and is now free to join Everton.

Manchester United have turned their attention to Everton goalkeeper Asmir Begovic as they look to bring in a quality deputy to David de Gea, The Telegraph reports.

Everton are one of two clubs who are more advanced in their pursuit of Marseille starlet Bamba Dieng, reports transfer insider Dean Jones

Everton remain interested in Benfica striker sensation Goncalo Ramos, but one of their rival suitors is about to make the first move. According to Portuguese newspaper Jornal de Notícias, via Sport Witness, Newcastle are about to make the first official move to win the race for Ramos.

Blackburn Rovers manager Jon Dahl Tomasson wants to ensure
Ben Brereton Diaz can “focus on football” and has reiterated the need for bids for him to match the Championship club’s valuation.

“There is always speculation surrounding him,” he said. “I am always talking about him. He is a good boy and he is a quality player. As I have said many times, if there is a bid, it is the amount of the bid.”

Reports suggest Everton are finally considering selling Anthony Gordon amid Chelsea’s interest in signing him.

According to i News, the Toffees are believed to have changed their stance on the 21-year-old from earlier this summer, when he was completely not for sale.

Everton are maintaining their interest in Chelsea’s Armando Broja, with Idrissa Gueye expected to be available for Saturday’s game against Nottingham Forest. [inews]

Reports from Spain indicate that Adnan Januzaj is a free agent and is expected to head to the MLS, though Everton are monitoring his situation in case they do sell Anthony Gordon. [AS]

Chelsea have offered Everton two stars in part exchange in a cash-plus-player bid for Anthony Gordon, sources have told Football Insider.

Now Chelsea have offered a new solution of midfielder Billy Gilmour and striker Michy Batshuayi plus cash in exchange for Gordon.

Besitkas will not pay a loan fee to sign Dele Alli from Everton but will pay £34,000-a-week of the midfielder’s wages, according to Fotomac.

The Turkish news outlet reported on Thursday (18 August) that Alli, 26, is due in Istanbul on Friday (19 August) to undergo a medical with Besiktas ahead of a loan move that includes an option for a permanent switch next summer.

The Times has claimed that Alli’s contract at Goodison Park is worth £100,000-a-week but it seems that Besiktas are only going to be paying around a third of that based on the figures shared on Fotomac’s website.

Reported West Ham United target Armando Broja allegedly now wants to join Everton from Chelsea this summer. That’s according to a report from iNews who claims that Everton could now be in pole position to sign the Chelsea hitman.

Morning all, plenty of rumours about this morning although nothing more ‘mainstream’ re Terrier and Barbosa. Seems like Gana will be done today but we’re still short in forward areas. Have a good one!

A deal for Everton to sign Paris Saint-Germain’s Idrissa Gueye is now in the final stages, according to I News. The report suggests that Gueye has finally agreed a severage package with the French club and is now free to join Everton.

Manchester United have turned their attention to Everton goalkeeper Asmir Begovic as they look to bring in a quality deputy to David de Gea, The Telegraph reports.

Everton are one of two clubs who are more advanced in their pursuit of Marseille starlet Bamba Dieng, reports transfer insider Dean Jones

Everton remain interested in Benfica striker sensation Goncalo Ramos, but one of their rival suitors is about to make the first move. According to Portuguese newspaper Jornal de Notícias, via Sport Witness, Newcastle are about to make the first official move to win the race for Ramos.

Blackburn Rovers manager Jon Dahl Tomasson wants to ensure
Ben Brereton Diaz can “focus on football” and has reiterated the need for bids for him to match the Championship club’s valuation.

“There is always speculation surrounding him,” he said. “I am always talking about him. He is a good boy and he is a quality player. As I have said many times, if there is a bid, it is the amount of the bid.”

Reports suggest Everton are finally considering selling Anthony Gordon amid Chelsea’s interest in signing him.

According to i News, the Toffees are believed to have changed their stance on the 21-year-old from earlier this summer, when he was completely not for sale.

Everton are maintaining their interest in Chelsea’s Armando Broja, with Idrissa Gueye expected to be available for Saturday’s game against Nottingham Forest. [inews]

Reports from Spain indicate that Adnan Januzaj is a free agent and is expected to head to the MLS, though Everton are monitoring his situation in case they do sell Anthony Gordon. [AS]

Chelsea have offered Everton two stars in part exchange in a cash-plus-player bid for Anthony Gordon, sources have told Football Insider.

Now Chelsea have offered a new solution of midfielder Billy Gilmour and striker Michy Batshuayi plus cash in exchange for Gordon.

Besitkas will not pay a loan fee to sign Dele Alli from Everton but will pay £34,000-a-week of the midfielder’s wages, according to Fotomac.

The Turkish news outlet reported on Thursday (18 August) that Alli, 26, is due in Istanbul on Friday (19 August) to undergo a medical with Besiktas ahead of a loan move that includes an option for a permanent switch next summer.

The Times has claimed that Alli’s contract at Goodison Park is worth £100,000-a-week but it seems that Besiktas are only going to be paying around a third of that based on the figures shared on Fotomac’s website.

Reported West Ham United target Armando Broja allegedly now wants to join Everton from Chelsea this summer. That’s according to a report from iNews who claims that Everton could now be in pole position to sign the Chelsea hitman.
Early one today Robert - you must be bored !

Great stuff - thanks

I'm not adverse to getting good wide players in but right now a striker is a priority, I mean if my bathroom has a major leak from the shower then the first thing I would do is stop the water to stop the leak then get it repaired, I wouldn't fit a shiny new shower whilst still having the leak

Er and El Ghazi
Tarkowski, Coady and probably Gueye have been brought in to stop the leaks - the shower up front needs changing now.

Early one today Robert - you must be bored !

Great stuff - thanks
Assuming that the Fotomac story is correct ( and the figures are pretty specific) , we are paying the priviledge of just over £3m this year not to play Alli and still have the rest of his contract and a possible payment to Spurs to deal with.
What a great deal.

@BlueToff is a massive fan of him mate, looks good on YouTube (most do tbf).

Not a striker though more a wide forward/number 10 type I think.

Never been capped for France weirdly.

To be fair to him that's probably the toughest place to get a cap right now. Think of the breadth of talent they have. Playing in France (and not for PSG) probably puts him way down the pecking order.

Status
Not open for further replies.