Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to have been a bit of interest in Keane, and if we get rid he would need to be replaced in the squad with Mina and Godfrey out long term. No idea if this is the right guy but if we could get in a younger prospect for roughly what we'd get for Keane it would be good business.

Part of me does think that with the news of DCL injury not being as bad as they thought, that unless we sell AG they will just wait on Broja till the last min/go with what we’ve got.
We probably are at the point now where clearly no-one is going to be in for Saturday there's no point hurrying at all. If DCL is back in training already I'm guessing he has a decent chance of making Brentford.

We probably are at the point now where clearly no-one is going to be in for Saturday there's no point hurrying at all. If DCL is back in training already I'm guessing he has a decent chance of making Brentford.
Still need a forward or two regardless of DCL not enough goals in the team, not much back up and DCL has injury issues now. Alli is off too...This idea you can get by with one forward of standard in this league is asking for trouble.

Broja isn't leaving get Diaz and or Maupay and get on with it the longer we wait the more of a hole we will be in
Thing is though, we'll be in a hole with those two really. They aren't really good enough. One can't score goals at this level, the other we don't know. And both will cost us money and wages that could be spent on far better. We can't be panicking at this stage and lashing money at crap players - that's what the end of the window is for!

Maybe see if we can sign Diaz for now, if we have to but certainly not both.

Is it? I’ll wait and see what happens then. Because last season everyone kept saying it was more likely we’d finish 12th than be in a relegation battle, and look what happened. The bedwetters are usually right unfortunately, because our club is the worst run club in the country.
Absolutely, it’s better to wait and see than to lose sleep before we know the full outcome

Still need a forward or two regardless of DCL not enough goals in the team, not much back up and DCL has injury issues now. Alli is off too...This idea you can get by with one forward of standard in this league is asking for trouble.
Not saying we shouldn't or won't sign someone because DCL is ahead of schedule, just saying it probably explains why we aren't panic buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.