Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listening to SSN and that tramp saying that Wolves are great at buying low from Europe and selling high. Who else have they sold for a massive profit apart from MGW? I honestly can't think off the top of my head

Jota just popped into my head. Any others?

Just Jota.

Just listening to SSN and that tramp saying that Wolves are great at buying low from Europe and selling high. Who else have they sold for a massive profit apart from MGW? I honestly can't think off the top of my head

There has been a few.

Ruben Vinagre bought for €2.25M and sold to Sporting this summer for €10M. A player that Sporting did not want.

Rafael Mir was bought for €1M when they were in Championship. He played twice, had a few loans and was sold to Sevilla for €16M last summer.

Almost getting their money back when they sold a 33 year old Rui Patricio was excellent business.

Helder Costa was great for them in Championship but never good enough for Premier League. They still managed to sell him on to Leeds with profit.

Which tramp would this be?

Rafael Mir and Helder Costa were decent profit for them

There has been a few.

Ruben Vinagre bought for €2.25M and sold to Sporting this summer for €10M. A player that Sporting did not want.

Rafael Mir was bought for €1M when they were in Championship. He played twice, had a few loans and was sold to Sevilla for €16M last summer.

Almost getting their money back when they sold a 33 year old Rui Patricio was excellent business.

Helder Costa was great for them in Championship but never good enough for Premier League. They still managed to sell him on to Leeds with profit.
They also spent big on Fabio Silva so it isn't all rosy

Which one are you then?
To be fair to @ForeverBlue92 , the context of both posts are massively different. One was making a joke directly at him based off the fact he got what holiday it is wrong.

His comment was based off someone who felt it was ok to sexualise school children who were wearing skirts. Which isn't OK in the slightest.

But any jokes about it are unnecessary but there was entirely no need for a joke at his expense about something of that nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.