• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As Bobble said yesterday it was all agreed 7-10 days ago, just the severance between Idrissa and PSG now suddenly we’re supposed to believe from France that he want’s to leave as a free agent and PSG want a transfer fee when they’ve already agreed one?
News from France seem to be that PSG will not pay any severance. Not to Gueye, not to Herrera and not to Icardi.

Without any kind of severance its a poor deal for Gueye. So he will ask for more money from Everton.

Similar to James Rodriguez. It was expected that Everton were going to pay £15-20M to Real Madrid, but he ended up coming as free transfer with high salary, bonuses and sign-on-fee.

As Bobble said yesterday it was all agreed 7-10 days ago, just the severance between Idrissa and PSG now suddenly we’re supposed to believe from France that he want’s to leave as a free agent and PSG want a transfer fee when they’ve already agreed one?
Im not saying MrBobble's not in the lockerroom, but I think there are details that even the best transfer ITKs dont get, and dont read between the lines on until it comes out later. Whenever there are mutliple different reports I think you can rationally put it together and get closer to the real truth. I think its highly likely Gana for some reason thought he had the okay from them to leave on a free, and PSG thought they were getting a transfer fee, and they found that out when it was time to do paperwork.

We are all very sensitive atm, I think the Gana deal is all but announced. Bobble, Joyce, Romano all called this and they’ve not said otherwise.

We are all very sensitive atm, I think the Gana deal is all but announced. Bobble, Joyce, Romano all called this and they’ve not said otherwise.
It’s been all but announced for a month and we’re now going into week 3 without him despite desperately needing midfield help. There’s a decent chance Tom Davies starts Saturday.

It was in the press last week saying we were paying £8m for him and the hold up was his severance deal. Isnt this report from france old news?

As more than a few have said, £13m gets you the fella from Salzburg, instead we’ve sat there playing 3-way chess with Gueye and PSG.

Our focus should be elsewhere. What a farce this is.
Is it? You are just reading tweets and seeing it's not done and THIS IS A FARCE. What is really going probably is very different. And you are on about some fella from saltyburg. You have no idea we were ever interested but tweets said yes we are. Come on.

I mean, it’s only been just over a week we’ve been waiting. The fact we spend every minute of the day waiting for news makes it seem longer.
Screenshot_20220818-222801_Chrome.jpg

Closer to 3 weeks mate.

Is it? You are just reading tweets and seeing it's not done and THIS IS A FARCE. What is really going probably is very different. And you are on about some fella from saltyburg. You have no idea we were ever interested but tweets said yes we are. Come on.

I mean, it is a farce is it not?

We’ve spent the past 3 weeks trying to finalise the deal for Gana Gueye? No other team waits that long.
We have priorities elsewhere, we need a centre forward and waiting for Gueye and PSG to sort their mess is not benefitting us.

“Come on”.

Status
Not open for further replies.