2022/23 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.

For the ones who replied to my post that Gray is a better option than Rondon please watch the Leeds United game again, first 60-70minutes. He lost many balls with a centre half breathing down his neck, nothing was sticking up top. Yes when he has room he is a great player but this was a poor game from him. Rondon is poor too yes but at least an option from the bench is needed until we sort this out in January. We need to pray DCL and Maupay stay fit then

McNeill is not the answer for centre forward but in my opinon would still be far more preferable than Rondon.
Still think that if we are needing a big holdup forward, good in the air and with the odd highlight reel goal, it might not be crazy to send Big Mick Keggers out on loan to see if he can learn to play as a 9, seeing as how his days as a cb are numbered

The thing i don't understand about him is in all the training videos he has a big smile on his face its as if we pay him when he doesn't play it's mad.

The thing i don't understand about him is in all the training videos he has a big smile on his face its as if we pay him when he doesn't play it's mad.
He just trying not to stand out in case he gets picked if Lampard feels sorry for him.

For the ones who replied to my post that Gray is a better option than Rondon please watch the Leeds United game again, first 60-70minutes. He lost many balls with a centre half breathing down his neck, nothing was sticking up top. Yes when he has room he is a great player but this was a poor game from him. Rondon is poor too yes but at least an option from the bench is needed until we sort this out in January. We need to pray Dominic Calvert-Lewin and Maupay stay fit then

I'm not sure what your point is mate?

Are you saying we should have replaced Gray (who scored a fine goal btw) with Rondon or a traffic cone???

He may not have the pace he once had but he knows where the back of the net is and he's a hard worker / loyal to boot.

Takes too much unfair flack from the boo bhoys.

Literally none of this is true.

We'd be better doing a deal to try and either cancel his contract at a discount and get rid. Or swap him with Simms at Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.