Nordecke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Shame really, because as much as I like Barca, I can't stand the Spanish National team. I know that currently it doesn't make a lot of difference, but believe me, the dislike goes a lot further back in history than the World Cup Final in South Africa.

Shame about Howard though, I'm probaly his biggest fan outside the US.
    Yes, it was a great day. Things finally start to get back to normal, after a pretty hectic 8 months or so. Had quite a few setbacks on a personal base, so it's nice to be able to enjoy the simple things in life again.

See the US lost their match to Spain. How did Howard do?
    Southern Comfort on the Rocks. Had a bbq at my brothers place earlier and washed that down with Jupiler, the Pride of Belgium (next to Fellaini of course).
    Hi there, do you want to speak to me? I'm bored, a bit drunk and I send 2 vm's to different people, who logged out within 5 minutes. *lol* Am I really that boring?
    Thanks sir. They are all bad losers and paranoid about being some sort of super race.

I just provide them with the truth, up to them what to do with it.

Americans are well better.
    Just curious.... although I live in NC, I am not from Carolina. They get a bit bent out of shape about it here.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…