The Holy Trinity

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeh been checking it mate atleast once daily, although the transfer gloom isnt helping. The spotlight section I find the most interesting until we sign someone that is.

I will try to write more in the future, ive been a bad lurker.

Hope the baby's not causing you too much lost sleep mate.
    Just a quick one to say I thoroughly enjoyed reading various football related articles on thtandlcab and look forward to lots more. Keep it up Mate.
    K
    And hope it was okay to leave that comment - should have asked first before posting. Sorry 'bout that!
    K
    Just read your MLS section on the site. It is awesome. So much history and praise - thanks for treating it right!!!!!!!!

Did you catch the NY/LA game? It rocked and is a testament to how much the game has improved. Really. You can watch a replay on ESPN3.com if you have their service at all... Or just watch the highlights on youtube, though the game is better than the highlights if you can believe it.

Finally - just a nit, but it's MLS, not "the" MLS. Common error that's seen everywhere. :)

The site is looking great!
    Ahh cool, didn't really realise you could comment on all the articles etc just having a peak now! =)
    No worries mate, I thoroughly enjoy the contributions you and your brother make here, a breath of fresh air!

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…