toffeeblue9
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi mate, can you message me privately with regards to the Swansea tickets and details for the Paypal account I need to pay the money into.
    Not sure how to do a DM mate. I'm desperate for 2 tickets - my boy is going on about being an arsenal fan - reckon taking him to a game will nip that in the bud
    Hi, still interested in Palace ticket but not sure how to send a DM?
    toffeeblue9
    toffeeblue9
    If you haven't made enough posts, you won't be able to - whereabouts are you based?
    toffeeblue9
    toffeeblue9
    See if you can do a DM by clicking my profile pic and selecting 'start a conversation'.
    Hey mate - not sure how PM works on here? Still very keen on tickets if you can get them. Can contact me on .
    Groucho
    Groucho
    This is a profile page mate. You need to start a conversation by clicking his profile pic and selection 'start a conversation'. You may want to remove your number from public view, it's up to you.
    Adam J
    Adam J
    thanks mate. will do.
    Hi I noticed your post re your Everton video collection that you have put on hard drive and i was wandering if I would be able to a copy of the Season Review 1984-1985 and Season Review 1986-1987?
    Thanks
    Matthew
    L
    Hi I noticed your post re your Everton video collection that you have put on hard drive. Can you confirm if there is any footage of Leyton Orients 2-2 draw against Everton in the League Cup on the 89-90 video? If so, would I be able to buy a copy of that season review from you?
    I look forward to hearing back from you.
    Regards
    Neil Irvine.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…