GrandOldTeam

chicoazul
chicoazul
Cat got your hillybilly tongue? Tagging in your fellow Charlottesville lovers @peteblue and @Tree13
Tree13
Tree13
Bit random Chico... why are you resurrecting this now? Orders from Diane Abbott?
chicoazul
chicoazul
Just doing my bigot patrol Tbaby. Making sure all is in check.
Reactions: Tree13
Tree13
Tree13
Does it ever lead you to walking around in circles in your own house?
chicoazul
chicoazul
The mirror usually TRex.
Jamiednm
Jamiednm
Sorry for the late reply Chico, old boy. You can tell your Grand Wizard that I'm not interested in joining your local chapter, and that you'll have to find someone else to groom.
chicoazul
chicoazul
Jamie good sir I'm not the one defending racists in the Current Affairs Forum. Get out that mirror.
Jamiednm
Jamiednm
Defending racists, my good man? Doesn't sound like me, I'd love a link.
chicoazul
chicoazul
The Alt right thread sir.
Jamiednm
Jamiednm
What post old chap?
chicoazul
chicoazul
Pretty much all of them man.
Jamiednm
Jamiednm
Ah, you must have me mistaken me with someone else then old boy. My forays in to that thread includes just 2 posts - one saying the far left and far right are equally as despicable, and another one defending myself from some half wit who called me Adolf. I apologise if you were that half wit.
chicoazul
chicoazul
Why would someone call you an extreme right wing deplorable fascist mate?
Jamiednm
Jamiednm
Probably because I usually vote Tory and some of the less enlightened members of this forum think that means I'm the anti-Christ.
chicoazul
chicoazul
DING! There it is. Why do you support Everton?
Jamiednm
Jamiednm
You're a deplorable nazi fella, why do you support Everton?
chicoazul
chicoazul
They're my local club and I identity with their values and that of the Everton community around the club. What about you man?