GrandOldTeam

S
Steve Wigan
Your comment would have more credence if you said you'd stop your childish behaviour in ALL threads. I was making a serious point about posters having their messages altered by other posters,it makes a nonsense of the credibility of the forum....people take time to express their honest opinions and others have absolutely no respect or regard for their views. I don't like it. Don't you agree?
Bungle
Bungle
No Steve, I don't agree. I think you lack a sense of humour and are a condescending patronising man that takes things far too seriously. To suggest it damages the forums credibility is laughable, so we'll agree to disagree.
S
Steve Wigan
We'll agree to disagree about the posts, but disagree about my sense of humour....the opposite is true...my dialysis nurse says I'm very funny . Its a pity that we only know some people via t'internet,think lots of posters would be different face to face....I have only met two posters, in the days of Kipper, Sower Of The Seed and another.If ever youre around Wigan, msg and you can call in.all the best Steve