AndyC
AndyC
So so.
Bungle
Bungle
Why so so, what's bothering you Andy?
AndyC
AndyC
Given you openly 'disrespect' me, I'm at a loss as to why you would be in the slightest bit interested in my wellbeing, physical or mental.
Bungle
Bungle
I was being polite Andy, no need for that tone is there.
AndyC
AndyC
Can you really blame me?
I moderate on the forum and when necessary, issue warnings etc and for the most part, you react by being rude to/about me.
I don't see any such similar reaction if/when any of the other moderators warn or ban you, so sometimes makes me wonder whether continuing as a moderator is worth it?
Boss_Blue
Boss_Blue
Now please don't go
Most nights I hardly sleep when I'm alone
Now please don't go, oh no
I think of you whenever I'm alone
So please don't go...
Boss_Blue
Boss_Blue
I send so many messages you don't reply
I gotta figure out what am I missing babe
Singing now oh oh oh
And I need you now, I need your love oh oh oh...
Boss_Blue
Boss_Blue
Now please don't go
Most nights I hardly sleep when I'm alone
Now please don't go, oh no
I think of you whenever I'm alone
So please don't
Please don't go!
Bungle
Bungle
There's no need to consider your future moderation of the site Andy, I do happen to think you issue bans to me a lot more than other deserving members sometimes so I can't help but wonder if you have an issue with me. I mean if you want to take the disrespect comment seriously then at the same time you're assuming that I genuinely hold respect for Josef Fritzl. Great carpenter, terrible human.
AndyC
AndyC
I do my best to refrain from banning in favour of warning... if my warnings have tipped you/anybody else into bans then that's hardly my fault as it's the result of an accumulation.
Despite you thinking and suggesting previously that I don't have a sense of humour, I do hence I didn't take the 'disrespect' too seriously, had I done so, I'd have reacted in some way as soon as I saw it.
Bungle
Bungle
OK Andy, feel free to PM me at any point if you want to discuss my thoughts further, it appears to have nagged away at you a little over a period of time from what you say.
Stav1985
Stav1985
Just bum each other.
Boss_Blue
Boss_Blue
And me
Reactions: tommye
Stav1985
Reactions: tommye
Boss_Blue
COYBL25
COYBL25
@Joey66 depending on whether his kidneys are up to it.
Reactions: Joey66
Stav1985
Stav1985
Moomin
Moomin
Someone say anal??
Bruce Wayne
Bruce Wayne
I've got some used chamois cream if needs be
Stav1985
Stav1985
How used?