Fan inquiry vs Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.

bebo86

Player Valuation: £8m
Hi all, looking to book a flight over from north America for the villa game Feb 25th, before I do can this game still be rescheduled or is it safe to go ahead with it now, cheers

Hi all, looking to book a flight over from north America for the villa game Feb 25th, before I do can this game still be rescheduled or is it safe to go ahead with it now, cheers
The February picks are due to be announced on 6th December, but it’s often a couple of days later.

If ye can, hang on till sky announce there fixtures for feb to be safe should be out soon

Hope you make it fella and get an Everton game in. Then you will know from first hand experience the pain most Blues go through week in, week out.

But it's character building!

I'd wait till next year, Plymouth are top of league 1, if they get promoted to the championship then you'll have a nice few days in Cornwall. Unless are Shyte strikers start slotting of course !!!

Just a quick bump on this, looks like all sky fixtures other than the 4 o clock Sunday are set, flight and hotel booked as didn't want to wait longer, when will that 4 o clock Sunday fixture be confirmed? Surely can't be long now, thanks all

Status
Not open for further replies.