Homepage Article Player of the Season…

AndyC

Staff member
They played, you the fans cheered, supported and fumed in moreorless equal proportions 😜 and then you voted for Man of the Match.

Now, here’s the cumulative result for your Player of the Season.

A huge thank you to everyone who took the time to read the match reports and then vote 👍👍👏👏💙💙

They played, you the fans cheered, supported and fumed in moreorless equal proportions 😜 and then you voted for Man of the Match.

Now, here’s the cumulative result for your Player of the Season.

A huge thank you to everyone who took the time to read the match reports and then vote 👍👍👏👏💙💙

Sorry I've constantly messed this up, I'd just been voting to see the results and mostly attempting to see can I be the only person to vote for a player, I didn't know they were all tallied and taken seriously.

Sorry I've constantly messed this up, I'd just been voting to see the results and mostly attempting to see can I be the only person to vote for a player, I didn't know they were all tallied and taken seriously.
It's just noise in a poll. You're the guy writing in Mickey Mouse for president. He usually gets votes.

Pretty much what I expected.

Pertinent to point out that, had Myko not been injured at times this season, the chances of him winning this would've been pretty high IMO.
Yup, those plus Tarkowski were our good players, and he tends not to pull down votes because he's not flashy and doesn't net.

If we had money this summer, we could dream of Europe and cup runs from here if we could keep a thin squad healthy all season.