14 MATCHES TO LAST CLEAN SHEET

Status
Not open for further replies.
not always howard but there needs to be another #2 keeper that will challenge howard to keep pushing
Mucha isn't exactly tough competition

Playing Lightweight Osman in central midfield that even when visible for ten minutes a game, can't defend, makes it difficult to obtain clean sheets.

If you had, Fellaini, Hitzlespberger (**** the spelling) or even Barkley next to Gibson you'd see a difference

Playing Lightweight Osman in central midfield that even when visible for ten minutes a game, can't defend, makes it difficult to obtain clean sheets.

If you had, Fellaini, Hitzlespberger (**** the spelling) or even Barkley next to Gibson you'd see a difference

COME ON HEY LAD, OSMAN GOT PICKED BY DAT SENILE FELLA FOR ENGLAND, HE MUST BE CLASS

Its not always Howard lads.

Probably four or five of those 14 Howard's been at fault. His confidence is shot to pieces ... reminds me of the last year or so he was at Man U. There's something to be said for getting AlexRedNose to come over, give hum a huge bollocking, tell him he's dropped and then Moyes puts an arm round him , tells him he's boss and he's playing on Saturday.

It worked years ago.Got to be worth a shot ... which he'll probably fumble.

Sometimes it's Howard -- that Stoke goal would have been an easy save if he was a step in front of his line instead of being on it and ****ting out of the save because of the goalpost. But there have also been some atrocious moments of defending. All in all, I'd say the back five needs to give its collective head a shake. Of course, staying on the offensive when we're a goal up instead of retreating into a shell and inviting pressure might help, too.

Jesus, judging by that last sentence Moyes just cant win, can he?

Damned if he does, damned if he dose,nt FFS!!!:blink:

Apologies, missed the irony there, but we did get offensive at 1-1 your right tho.

Howard is at fault - I haven't seen as bad a season from an Everton 'keeper since the bad old days of Paul "Let's Parry Every Shot Straight Back At The Striker" Gerrard.

i must admit richard wright was a worse keeper than howard!

Status
Not open for further replies.