Status
Not open for further replies.
In the midst of the doom and gloom of this season, although some light is showing at the end of the tunnel. This may help to dispel some of the gloom. It is long if you stick it out but worth it.

Fantastic video mate. I've just watched 44 minutes whilst getting my daughter settled to sleep. Immense video so far, never seen any of this footage of these games before. Some absolute top drawer goals, stand outs so far

Sharp header against the Mancs
Heaths Volley in LC against Sheffield Wednesday ( why doesn't anyone ever mention this goal!!!! )
A chip goal from Sheedy against Leicester, like a pitch and wedge shot. Plus Sheedy does one of the best floated flop shot passes to lay on Heath.
Heath, some quality goals and him and Sharp have an amazing understanding. Absolutely loving this though and will be watching again same time tomorrow. Thanks for posting ;)

Great find, nice one.

Loving every minute of it. Weirdly can remember loads more games from 84-85 than this season. Couple of things:

How many penalties did Heath win?

How many penalties did Steven score in the exact same spot on the right.

Boss, boss kits all over the shop.

Two scorchers from Heath - v Sheff Wed and against Norwich from Sheedy's ace scoop.

Just Sheedy.

Proper sold school sound celebrations.

Loads of Everton crosses, I miss them.

Great find, nice one.

Loving every minute of it. Weirdly can remember loads more games from 84-85 than this season. Couple of things:

How many penalties did Heath win?

How many penalties did Steven score in the exact same spot on the right.

Boss, boss kits all over the shop.

Two scorchers from Heath - v Sheff Wed and against Norwich from Sheedy's ace scoop.

Just Sheedy.

Proper sold school sound celebrations.

Loads of Everton crosses, I miss them.

Ignore his claims to remember this season, he was 3 years old FFS

great memories, but honestly how good was inchy,, sharpy , andy gray and gary lineker where all revered but jesus what a player that lad was,, underated,, god yes,, look at trevor steven what a midfielder, sheeds, omg,, seen a better left foot since ? I hope our children get to see an Everton team so good and one as good as 85 which was even better,,,,watching that just took an old blue back and realises how far from being there we are now but how proud i am to still tell everyone that will listen,,, i was there

I haven't watched it yet so although I agree with the compliments sheedy sharp steven and pleasingly heath get. I suspect ratcliffes contribution will be overlooked because its a goals only package.A vital player in the 2 title winning teams who was our leader amongst some really strong characters.

It was a beautiful Monday that day, and what a feeling.

We'd won the title back after the ultimate heartbreak of blowing the double to the RS the previous season, having sold the goal machine that was Lineker to boot.

Copious amounts of alcohol were consumed and work was missed for a few days. A beaming smile and inner glow took hold for the months to come.

Glory days. And I haven't even watched it yet ffs. Will do so tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.