2 Tickets Available For Portsmouth (proceeds to charity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluelass

Player Valuation: £8m
Something extraordinary has happened and I've won 2 tickets for a VIP day out at Goodison so I don't need mine or my mate's ST for the LGS for tomorrow.
Bearing in mind I live in north wales near Buckley, if anyone would like both tickets or even one and is prepared to come to collect them - we could meet up at somewhere like St David's Park hotel. It's short notice and lots of people have mother's day obligations but it's a shame for the seats to be empty.
Reidy, I know you've got obligations tomorrow that's why I havent offered them straight away to you.

So, any takers please pm me.
The seats are second row from the front Lower Gwladys between 18 yrd box and corner flag.

Well done :)

C'mon lads, there must be someone willing to buy these? - as said, would be a big shame to have two empty seats.

Well done :)

C'mon lads, there must be someone willing to buy these? - as said, would be a big shame to have two empty seats.

Danny, I'm not asking for anything, just a donation of whatever the purchaser thinkd they're worth to him or her. That money will be donated to Alder Hey hospital.
I know a lot of people havent got much time for Andy Van but his little girl has spent a lot of time there as has my friend's son.

I've had some good fortune to win those VIP tickets so it's fair that someone else should benefit too.

Very nice offer that Lass, well in love(y)(y)(y)(y)

Ya big softy!
I've had a huge dose of good fortune in the last two days, getting my trip to Fiorentina sorted and then finding out I'd won a VIP trip for two, tour around Goodison, 5 course lunch with champers, sit in the Directors Box for the match (on best beahaviour, no effin' an' blindin' at the ref), pick and meet MOM and present him with his award.
What more could I ask for? To then benefit even more by getting money for something I've already paid for seems a bit greedy to me.
Anyway, the tickets have gone to a family of Blues in what is a sea of RS around here. We are the only two families with cars who proudly display our Everton flags. So it's all sorted.
My dad used to say that if every person did three nice things every day, the world would be a beautiful place. I try but more often than not I fail miserably but I do try.

By the way, the MOM will be Nuno Valente whether he's playing or not, I just love that guy's thighs.(y)

how did you win them? and kudos to you for sharing your good fortune and helping out alder hey childrens hospital.

(oh, and maybe pienaar) ( ;) )

Ya big softy!
I've had a huge dose of good fortune in the last two days, getting my trip to Fiorentina sorted and then finding out I'd won a VIP trip for two, tour around Goodison, 5 course lunch with champers, sit in the Directors Box for the match (on best beahaviour, no effin' an' blindin' at the ref), pick and meet MOM and present him with his award.
What more could I ask for? To then benefit even more by getting money for something I've already paid for seems a bit greedy to me.
Anyway, the tickets have gone to a family of Blues in what is a sea of RS around here. We are the only two families with cars who proudly display our Everton flags. So it's all sorted.
My dad used to say that if every person did three nice things every day, the world would be a beautiful place. I try but more often than not I fail miserably but I do try.

By the way, the MOM will be Nuno Valente whether he's playing or not, I just love that guy's thighs.(y)

:lol:

Pervert.

how did you win them? and kudos to you for sharing your good fortune and helping out alder hey childrens hospital.

(oh, and maybe pienaar) ( ;) )

It was that Everton Talk sign up thing, I'd forgotten all about it then got this strange call last night, which I thought might have been a wind up.
Alder Hey, why? One of my best friends' son owes his life to that hospital, no other reason.

Vim lad, Nuno Valente is a very attractive man with great legs as well.

It was that Everton Talk sign up thing, I'd forgotten all about it then got this strange call last night, which I thought might have been a wind up.
Alder Hey, why? One of my best friends' son owes his life to that hospital, no other reason.

Vim lad, Nuno Valente is a very attractive man with great legs as well.

Can't say i've ever noticed Lass, but i'll take your word for it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back