2000 tickets for Swansea in the L/C

Status
Not open for further replies.
2000 is about right, league cup on a Tuesday night in south Wales, when everyone is planning on going to Lille and there is a good chance Roberto will rest half the squad. To be honest mate if the club did have an option for more tickets on a pay up front basis they took the right amount.

They've been on sale for 2 weeks, and on general sale for the past week, and the allocation hasn't sold out.

That indicates to me that they've got the allocation just about right for this one.

It's the 3rd game in 5 days, on a weekday night, involving a round trip of 340 miles/8 hours from Liverpool, necessitating a half days holiday (at least) from work, and getting back to Liverpool in the middle of the night. People also may be saving up for trips to Lille and/or Wolfsburg. You really can't blame people if they have to give this one a miss.

I'd imagine some people will have bought a £12 ticket to keep their away credits up and won't even travel. Saying that Everton didn't give a credit for Fulham last year and would imagine same will apply for this.

Must of only asked for a small allocation? We could sell a lot more,

The game is on Tuesday and it's not sold out yet. Like Boys in Blue pointed out, it's been on general sale for a bit now too. So how could we sell a lot more?

In normal circumstances we could possibly have taken a bigger allocation, but with Europe this season there are alot of extra games.

The club have got the allocation right.

I'd imagine some people will have bought a £12 ticket to keep their away credits up and won't even travel. Saying that Everton didn't give a credit for Fulham last year and would imagine same will apply for this.

Would be wrong if so, at least Fulham is easy to get to by public transport and affordable accommodation prices if needs be. Cheapest accommodation price I've seen with Swansea is just shy of £40.

credits might count if we get to the final, otherwise wont be worth anything

Got my ticket.

Reckon we'll sell out for this?

I hope whatever team we play is right up for it and we take it seriously.

2000 is about right, league cup on a Tuesday night in south Wales, when everyone is planning on going to Lille and there is a good chance Roberto will rest half the squad. To be honest mate if the club did have an option for more tickets on a pay up front basis they took the right amount.

You are probably right, but only because anyone without any away credits doesn't bother looking for away tickets. as they hardly ever go on general sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.