2024/25 Relegation Thread

Don't think it's an overreaction to say we are bang in it with this manager and no more attacking signings. Leicester looked bad first half but have pace on the wings so theres always a chance to counter. Ipswich looked decent v the rs. Only see Southampton as guaranteed to finish below us
This result was more a case of Spurs being Spurs and absolutely filling their bills once they conceded a single goal, they are a weak group of players with a manager out of his depth who thinks he can win things with this team.

Excellent point for Leicester.

Were completely out of their depth first half but they battled and Buanenotte and Fatwu were pretty good in the second and Vardy with his classic goal.

Big problem for the promoted teams last year was how terrible they were at home so a point off Spurs will feel like a win for them especially with the incoming points deduction.

This result was more a case of Spurs being Spurs and absolutely filling their bills once they conceded a single goal, they are a weak group of players with a manager out of his depth who thinks he can win things with this team.
But strangely will be the very opposite of that description next Saturday afternoon. Why is that?

I hate to disappoint so many here, but we arent one of the relegation favorites this season. At this point it looks like a race between the 3 new arrivals, Wolves, and Forest. Obviously Leicester have to be in a tough spot expecting a big points deduction, and Wolves are just financially strapped even after overachieving last season.

As requested, all bed wetters in here please.

BW.gif

I hate to disappoint so many here, but we arent one of the relegation favorites this season. At this point it looks like a race between the 3 new arrivals, Wolves, and Forest. Obviously Leicester have to be in a tough spot expecting a big points deduction, and Wolves are just financially strapped even after overachieving last season.
Some odds makers think Everton is very much in the race, putting them ahead of Forest and Wolverhampton.

We are all rooting for them to run away from those teams but it is not going to be easy.

Yeah c'mon everyone it's not like it's been all bad news for five years straight with the only "bright side" being "you didn't die .... yet." Chill out. Shaka fra!
Last season we were actually safe in December despite two points deductions.

Is it realistic to go from struggling to champions in one summer? I think not. Leicester were a fluke.

I think some fans want the players to slit their wrists on the pitch in a ritual act of seppuku if we get beat.

It’s not an attractive look for potential signings.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back