2024/25 Relegation Thread

Not sure tbh because dont think we really have a garner in midfield who will sit and not chase tha ball like the rest. Do agree with the fb problem and branthwaite coming back, honestly think be better with more confidence. Really curious see what he will do cant drop tim in midfield then ndaiye is another who has to play. So is drop mcneil/harrison for me
We have the players to sort it out is the bottom line, I suppose.

Chances not being created was the disturbing thing about the opening tow games.

However, that seems to be ok today and we have a player or two who can make stuff happen up front.

As long as we continue to create we'll be ok. The defence will be strengthened as we know. So the ingredients are there for us to get comfortably clear.

We'll be in a clutch of teams all season about 7 in number. So we need to start getting points soon to we could be in a situation where, no matter are (relative) quality vis-a-vis other bottom half teams, we could suffer such a catastrophic crisis of confidence that another manager is required - and that isn't great for stability.

I'll hit the panic button of we're pointless after the S'ton home game.

Chances not being created was the disturbing thing about the opening tow games.

However, that seems to be ok today and we have a player or two who can make stuff happen up front.

As long as we continue to create we'll be ok. The defence will be strengthened as we know. So the ingredients are there for us to get comfortably clear.

We'll be in a clutch of teams all season about 7 in number. So we need to start getting points soon to we could be in a situation where, no matter are (relative) quality vis-a-vis other bottom half teams, we could suffer such a catastrophic crisis of confidence that another manager is required - and that isn't great for stability.

I'll hit the panic button of we're pointless after the S'ton home game.

Southampton is a cup game mate.

Next league games;

Villa Away
Leicester Away

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back