Votes: 9 3.2%
  • Banned for Financial Irregularities

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Who cares....

Votes: 4 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at how well Lampard gets the team organised and playing as a functioning team, I think we should pick up enough points to see us safe but not enough to be knocking on the door of the Europa Conference League. We have tough competition in Crystal Palace, Newcastle, Leicester and Wolves to make the break into the top ten just yet.

I'd be delighted to see us 10th -14th, it's important to realise that we will not be challenging for Europe and just let the manager and DOF crack on with the total rebuild that is needed. In my opinion, if they can have us challenging for top half in 2 years, they will have done a fine job.

Being a comfortable 10th-14th would be great with where we are now. Let Lampard and our DoF work and Moshiri just give them the funds they want. That is all he should be doing.

If we loose Richarlison and DCL we will struggle big time to score. Need a least one quality Centre Back and a defensive midfielder. I usually stay positive and say mid table but I was shocked this year the players not giving a damn until late. Need the youth to step up and be counted and even then we will struggle. It will take time. I give the passionate fans being the twelfth man saving us this year.

Anywhere between around 8th and 15th. That range is all just one big mush of clubs.

We won't be nervous about the drop, we won't realistically threaten the Europa bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.