27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah screw it, I’m in.

For every bad koppte behaviour, there’s a good “Kopite Behaviour”, such as being the driving force behind “Twenty’s Plenty”.

Protesting their owners and forcing Hicks and Gillett to sell.

Yes, they also stand by racists and eradicate any form of bad history they’ve got, but some Kopite Behaviour isn’t bad.

For this to be effective everybody would need to do it . I can't imagine more than a quarter of the fans doing it so it's just pountless. How would you fit people on the concourses anyway.
Have a think about what you are trying to achieve. Have a sit in after the match, sneak in some banners, or anything but this which is doomed to fail...
It'll lead to kick offs.

If Everton are a goal up at the time and then a walk out is happening and then Arsenal draw level guess who gets the blame?

Stay in your seats and chant none stop sack the board in between cheering thre team on. The message is more loudly received than a walk out.

I remember the Kopites did it over seat prices. It was patchy and pitiful.

This is just the modern version of cushion tossing from the top balcony as far as I'm concerned. If it was alright for angry fans to do that then to show the board how upset they were then this surely must be alright now.

We're on our worst run of results this century.

And as we know, that is beating some heavy competition.

It'll lead to kick offs.

If Everton are a goal up at the time and then a walk out is happening and then Arsenal draw level guess who gets the blame?

Stay in your seats and chant none stop sack the board in between cheering thre team on. The message is more loudly received than a walk out.

End of the day Dave, these are professionals.

It shouldn’t matter if fans walk out, the protest isn’t at the players, it’s at the people who lead the club.

The players aren’t good enough, and lack the heart, but they’ve been recruited.

If 20,000 fans walking out, makes the players lose focus, then they shouldn’t be professionals.

It'll lead to kick offs.

And it worked the £77 tickets were scrapped

Really not sure on this.

I’m totally frustrated too, and agree we need to see changes at DOF & board level.

BUT what if Moshiri see’s his arse over this and pulls any further investment? What happens then? What happens to BMD?

BUT what if Moshiri see’s his arse over this and pulls any further investment? What happens then? What happens to BMD?
What happens mate if the fans do nothing? What happens then?

If there's a good business case for the stadium, then it'll be built by the next guy if your worst fears prove true. And if there isn't a good business case....then why are we building a new stadium again?

At this stage inaction must surely be riskier than action.

Really not sure on this.

I’m totally frustrated too, and agree we need to see changes at DOF & board level.

He's not going to scrap an ongoing construction project. You do know that would lose him an absolute fortune for no return?

Really not sure on this.

This is just totally guesswork but wouldn't legal contracts already be drawn and would basically lead to massive ramifications when people get sued etc.

Though it's Everton so who knows

End of the day Dave, these are professionals.

It shouldn’t matter if fans walk out, the protest isn’t at the players, it’s at the people who lead the club.

The players aren’t good enough, and lack the heart, but they’ve been recruited.

If 20,000 fans walking out, makes the players lose focus, then they shouldn’t be professionals.
Oh come on. You know it'll have an effect. They are humans as well as professionals.

They're competing on the pitch and then there's a kerfuffle and possible kick offs in the crowd. Of course they'd be affected.

This isn;t Kopite behaviour, it's self defeating behaviour.

Do it from the stands or do it outside before the game. We are (as it's never failed to be pointed out) in a terrible run of form. So why help deepen it when better and more effective protest can be made? Arsenal will be 'kin made up hearing this.

It'll lead to kick offs.

Spot on there Davek.

Status
Not open for further replies.