27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really not sure on this.

I’m totally frustrated too, and agree we need to see changes at DOF & board level.

BUT what if Moshiri see’s his arse over this and pulls any further investment? What happens then? What happens to BMD?

Moshiri needs to realise that ignoring the fans, is the equivalent of self destructing.

I appreciate the £500m, but not how he’s handled it.

Look at Christian Purslow last week, openly writing to the Villa fans about what’s going on.

Meanwhile Moshiri is palling down with Jim White, giving breaking news on a Radio Station. It’s amateur hour at its finest.

Talk with the fans, ask what we want, it’s not all practically happening, but the least we want is a voice and to know it’s at least being listened to.

Moshiri is a total buffoon when it comes to football decisions, but it's not like he can be faulted for how much he's put into the club.

It's frustrating being a blue, but that's life isn't it. 'Demanding' we win a trophy is just a bizarre reason for protest with no deliverable outcome.

Oh come on. You know it'll have an effect. They are humans as well as professionals.

They're competing on the pitch and then there's a kerfuffle and possible kick offs in the crowd. Of course they'd be affected.

This isn;t Kopite behaviour, it's self defeating behaviour.

Do it from the stands or do it outside before the game. We are (as it's never failed to be pointed out) in a terrible run of form. So why help deepen it when better and more effective protest can be made? Arsenal will be 'kin made up hearing this.
For all the moaning you’ve done on here for years I’m surpised that you are happy for us to sit and clap like good little customers.

Oh come on. You know it'll have an effect. They are humans as well as professionals.

They're competing on the pitch and then there's a kerfuffle and possible kick offs in the crowd. Of course they'd be affected.

This isn;t Kopite behaviour, it's self defeating behaviour.

Do it from the stands or do it outside before the game. We are (as it's never failed to be pointed out) in a terrible run of form. So why help deepen it when better and more effective protest can be made? Arsenal will be 'kin made up hearing this.

Read between the lines, if you’re a player that is.

Ultimately, it’s a board who ignored fan protestation for the Benitez appointment and who have basically alienated so many people.

Yes, it’s daunting, but Goodison isn’t a player friendly place at the best of times and we’re going back 7-8 years here.

Defeatist? You can call it that, but if that action makes the board realise that we want a voice, the go for it.

Moshiri needs to realise that ignoring the fans, is the equivalent of self destructing.

I appreciate the £500m, but not how he’s handled it.

Look at Christian Purslow last week, openly writing to the Villa fans about what’s going on.

Meanwhile Moshiri is palling down with Jim White, giving breaking news on a Radio Station. It’s amateur hour at its finest.

Talk with the fans, ask what we want, it’s not all practically happening, but the least we want is a voice and to know it’s at least being listened to.

I absolutely agree with all that and have said similar to friends.

It’s appalling how those at the top are performing.

I just fear how Moshiri may react to this

Read between the lines, if you’re a player that is.

Ultimately, it’s a board who ignored fan protestation for the Benitez appointment and who have basically alienated so many people.

Yes, it’s daunting, but Goodison isn’t a player friendly place at the best of times and we’re going back 7-8 years here.

Defeatist? You can call it that, but if that action makes the board realise that we want a voice, the go for it.
It was a handful of fans backed up by a few hundred more vociferous members of forums. They didn't listen to them because they're unrepresentative.

Dont choose the hiring of Benitez to underline the state of the board...there's so much more meaningful stuff to condemn them with.

Fans are running on the field at full time remonstrating with players. They're leaving with 70 minutesto go. They are filming videos of fellow supporters heaping abuse on management and ownership.

The anger is already there, it's expressing it constructively that matters. And this, to me anyway, is more constructive than waiting for a random psycho to punch Pickford following a clanger or whatever. The need to express anger is actually the symptom of a mucher bigger malaise at the club, yet many here are bizarrely claiming that being angry is the actual problem to begin with?

How would those opposing this proposed course of action have us express our anger then?

A petition at change.org?

It's "look at me stamping me feet" stuff.

FFS any grown man doing this needs to question themselves.
I’d rather do something constructive than post thousands of messages in your own personal echo chamber. Do you even go the game ? That’s a genuine question .

I tell you what (and you all KNOW this btw) Kenwright still has a lot of support amongst the fans. It sickens me to say it, but as someone stung bitterly when protests years ago ended in that 'kin rat being hailed as Mr Everton I learned never to underestimate the hold that clown has on vast swathes of our support.

Dont assume that walking out will get a welcome response from the majority in that stadium.

We are desperate for 3 points. All this will do will be to gaurantee a decent Arsenal side the points.

Status
Not open for further replies.