27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but you can do that in much better ways. Walking out and disrupting people who want to watch the game isn't a great idea - like a few post backs who said they're taking a10 year old lad to his first game.

Protest outside the ground or more banners / chants is much better. IMO this is just supporters groups either lacking self awareness or just trying to make themselves look like the biggest blues. The twitter radio thing was a constant cringe fest and I don't think it will go down well tonight with the other fans who don't act like Bill Kenwright on twitter.

Its people who care.

@degsy
Brisvegas
Oh aye. Forgot youse don't have daylight savings, which is a bit mad in the Sunshine State.

I'm back in NZ these days, but lived for five years with my brother in Brisbane. Northside, Stafford, was lovely during the winter months. Not so nice this time of year from what I remember.

It really is something when the problems are so obvious that even Simon Jordan can see them.

Where’s this sort of messaging been from the local media though? Nowhere. Stay in your lane little Everton whilst we write some more propaganda for our paymasters.
They won't dare though because of Kenwright and the fact they think he can do no wrong

Seriously, anyone who's got a problem with any fans getting up on 27 mins and either going down til the second half, or clearing off out of the stadium altogether, needs to have a proper word with themselves.

Brands is the sacrificial lamb to appease us, and it looks to have been swallowed hook line and sinker. Don't let them fool you all yet again and get up on 27mins en masse - the impact shown on the sky cameras would be huge.

Tbh I think this might put us on an even worse footing short term - having Moshiri and Benitez in sole control of transfers doesn't fill me with hope or confidence going forward - the iwobi news is mind boggling.

We need protests both outside and inside the ground to get more of the board out, more of the in effective, old boys network of coaches out - moshiri is the owner and he's backing HIS choice as manager completely it would seem, so they can't be got at currently - everyone else on the board and coaching staff is fair game and should be booted - Moshiri needs this message tonight to wake him up from sleepwalking into oblivion.

I very much like his views. He's generally very articulate and spot on, albeit direct.
none of these people have Everton's best interests at heart. The media are all giving this lots of publicity cos they want to see a bust up, and they want us out the way. They'd love nothing more than to see Everton head down the tubes with vicious infighting and then a juicy relegation. they'd love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.