#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the protest. But that statement is so wide ranging as to be almost meaningless.

Simplify the message: just stick with one major issue - the sale of players and the failure so far to bring in players to what is a relegation quality squad.

It's pretty poor PR from the 27 lot, and it has been since their inception IMO.

New DoF, gave Unsworth and Dunc the chop like many wanted for years. Prob a few more I can't remember, didn't Cahill implement some?

If we can't spend because of profit and sustainability rules then no protest will change that.

No one is happy with how the club has been ran, and I was supportive of protests that happened around mid-season last season I just feel right now isn't a good time especially with all the good work Lampard done to unite the club.

Lampard has the full backing of most.

You will see the support we give the team against Chelsea.

Its now or never.

New DoF, gave Unsworth and Dunc the chop like many wanted for years. Prob a few more I can't remember, didn't Cahill implement some?

If we can't spend because of profit and sustainability rules then no protest will change that.

No one is happy with how the club has been ran, and I was supportive of protests that happened around mid-season last season I just feel right now isn't a good time especially with all the good work Lampard done to unite the club.

The new DOF was already in place.

When are the senior execs, I.E the chairman/CEO going to take any accountability for the mess we are in.

Unfortunately I don't think a protest will change that either.

My concern is I can't see it changing anything at this point in time other than turn fans against each other once again and we see a return of a toxic atmosphere.

Just my opinion, I've got no issue with anyone that wants to protest on Sat.
The thing is mate... surely to goodness all Evertonians want the club to be so, so, so much better than it is and has been for far, far, far too long.

The ownership, BoD and the club executive management bear the responsibility to improve every area of the club, and they haven't done.

When Farhad Moshiri first arrived, we all thought that the 'punching above our weight' days were over as he promised funding to strengthen.

He did and has continued to finance things and we've gone backwards - surely this proves abject mismanagement and that's what the #27 Years Campaign is trying to get him to act upon... and if he continues to support the current BoD and won't affect the clear and obvious changes required, then it's time he sold up and allowed someone else to do what he won't.

And before anyone says things like 'Better the devil you know than the devil you don't' or 'be careful what you wish for' - there were at least two or three, seriously interested parties other than the Peter Kenyon-led group to the recent takeover situation that would never have gained any ground had Moshiri not encouraged it... him saying last week that there is no 'For Sale' sign on the club was laughable.

And before anyone says things like 'Better the devil you know than the devil you don't' or 'be careful what you wish for' - there were at least two or three, seriously interested parties other than the Peter Kenyon-led group to the recent takeover situation that would never have gained any ground had Moshiri not encouraged it... him saying last week that there is no 'For Sale' sign on the club was laughable.
I dont think the 27 lot were critical enough over that link.

Status
Not open for further replies.