#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
this-is-fine.0.jpg

Jazz there.

People who support and defend the board need to start giving reasons why they back them. Those supporting or organising protests are always asked to justify their positions. Why can't those on the other side of the argument do the same?

It's the prosecution responsibility to prove guilt not the other way round

People who support and defend the board need to start giving reasons why they back them. Those supporting or organising protests are always asked to justify their positions. Why can't those on the other side of the argument do the same?
They will say something about negativity not being needed, back them blah blah

Without even meaning it, today's protest (that some reckon was crap and didn't serve a purpose) has already given a platform to the new FAB and shown they're in the pockets of Everton.

Jazz is the chairman of that board and he made an absolute show of himself and the so called FAB board today. The "I'm content with the board" was a disgrace from any Evertonian to say at this point and the crossroads where we are.

No good Hannah saying that's his opinion and nit of everyone's of the board when he's supposed to be the one voicing the opinion of the board and showing some form of structure.

So for anyone moaning that today wasn't good enough because only 200/300 fans turned up in the piss down rain, I'd say they've gained a bit of attention and traction.

It's the prosecution responsibility to prove guilt not the other way round
This isn't a legal case. Its a debate about the future of a football club.

Why can't they provide reasons why they are so upset at people criticising the hierarchy of the club? I think some people are just so used to defending them that it's almost robotic st this point. They don't even know why they do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.