#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is I don't recall many people when Bill sold asking him not too, gutted he did, at the time, it's all benefit of hindsight, main thing is its not too.late if Moshiri is gone soon.
Another 12 months of his ownership could finish us

Bill sold up, for a massive profit, did you miss that bit ? The reason we are in the mess we are is Moshiri, hiring and firing managers willy nilly, Moshiri meddling in transfers and both of them sanctioning stupid wages. It's a two way street, Bills hiring of Denise was poor we needed an experienced professional, his hiring of a former player to the board, the hiring of ex players around the club, it's become a standing joke, an old boys establishment. Not once has Bills head rose above the parapet to voice his concerns over what has gone on, not once. The second highest paid board of directors in the Country and for what.
This mess of a club is all their faults, not just Moshiri as you love to tell anyone who'll listen, all of them.
The one decent legacy Moshiri will leave us is a fantastic new ground on the waterfront, I've absolutely have no idea what legacy Bill Kenwright will leave us except the longest period in Everton football clubs history without a trophy. I'll leave that there, not that you will listen or that it will matter to you, good night.

No just not making things up to suit an agenda.
Did they say is name... Yes
Did they say he was chair of fab... Yes
Did they state he was speaking as the chair... Nope

If that's your take from it then you can, I just don't share it. In my opinion they were just stating he isn't some random fan as is sky's want
Yeah, but the clue is in the location. Dead give away. Work it out. There are two answers by the way.

Was there mate there was no malice in anyone there everyone was sensible and respectful anyone out of line would have been told straight away..talking crap mate
I'm talking crap? Can you explain what part of my comment is crap please mate?

First, the turn out was pathetic. Was always going to be, firstly because the owner has spent money, albeit unwisely and is seemingly only held back by an arbitrary PL rule, so you are never get enough who strongly disagree and 2nd because as I mentioned the other having it on random sat with no reason to be at GP was always an idiotic move on their part.
Also because someone is on the fab, this does not automatically mean they agree with ur warped views and "friends" of the 27 campaign attacking him does not help ur cause in the slightest. This is their 2nd try and a 2nd massive fail. Read the room
Shillin for BK and Mosh when it's perfectly clear the mess the club is in. Great shout?

Status
Not open for further replies.