#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they interviewed a member of the group who initiated this protest, I never heard what he said but he spoke nice and calmly for a good ten minutes and seemed to impress the reporter interviewing him with his points of view including a bit of humour.

I would love to see and listen to the interview, the young man conducted himself very well and I doubt I was the only onlooker who was impressed with the calmness he portrayed while being interviewed.
At the start of the protest outside St Luke's, they interviewed a taller, older gentleman. Likewise, he appeared calm, composed and articulate.*

*From what I did hear.

How about the fact I actually support the team, you don't see me on here or anywhere else slating the player and shouting abuse at them.... also I see you mentioned the Park End, a lot of the fans in there are a disgrace, twice I had to move seats there and the second time to leave it and a lot of genuine fans have said the same.
A mixture of racism, and basic abusing the players to ridiculous counter productive levels, as yourself why most of those who walked out on the team against Arsenal were in that stand, ask yourself why in the final couple of home games while the street end stood amd got behind the side they just sat there....
You blindly supported Benitez - that is not wanting the best for or supporting the team.
... and BTW, I have not heard any racism at Goodison for many years.

Take notice?

And do what? He’s rubbish. It’s him we need to remove
I don't disagree with you on Moshiri, but if you think a few bedsheets and banners by a relatively small group of people is going to have a high-level billionaire businessman who owns 94% of the club running for the hills and cowering to their every demand because some of the customer base isn't happy, there's a lovely bridge I'd like to sell you...

Their twitter has gather another 8000+ followers in the last 24hrs, its certainly gathering pace.
Too bad the amount of "followers" on the twitterwebs means absolutely nothing to reality. The clicking of a button on a webpage is highly unlikely to have Farhad selling shop anytime soon.

Their twitter has gather another 8000+ followers in the last 24hrs, its certainly gathering pace.

Dont think so mate, they've got that in total.

Too bad the amount of "followers" on the twitterwebs means absolutely nothing to reality. The clicking of a button on a webpage is highly unlikely to have Farhad selling shop anytime soon.

Know what you're saying mate - social is an echo chamber but it's still influential.

1658593318866.jpeg

I don't disagree with you on Moshiri, but if you think a few bedsheets and banners by a relatively small group of people is going to have a high-level billionaire businessman who owns 94% of the club running for the hills and cowering to their every demand because some of the customer base isn't happy, there's a lovely bridge I'd like to sell you...
Hit him where it hurts.

In his pocket

He put a post up sayin a couple of hundred there you said no chance so what else are you trying to say. Also sayin that this protest could split the fan base it’s already split mate just cos during the last few games of the season goodison was rocking still doesent mean I agree with the happy clappers or visa versa Any way name calling was a bit dramatic I’ll give you that though ha ?

I doubt he counted so I put it down to his opinion, doesn't mean I'm saying he's a liar. I've not seen any pics or vids to suggest there was 'hundreds' there and it would be very difficult to gauge when standing in amongst it.

Iirc (I've not looked back) the lad responded to me and didn't seem to take offence and none was meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.