3 more number nines for painting

Status
Not open for further replies.

I still thing the 'Everton Legends' and 'Waiting for the bus' are the best ones.

This is still good like

Great drawings . but Andy Gray was never up there as a great EFC no 9 as he partnered Sharpy in place of the injured Adrian Heath - he was too short lived in a great era for us never a legend no 9 for us

Great drawings . but Andy Gray was never up there as a great EFC no 9 as he partnered Sharpy in place of the injured Adrian Heath - he was too short lived in a great era for us never a legend no 9 for us
i need advice here then,should it be campbell and not gray to make it 9 number nines?

i need advice here then,should it be campbell and not Gray to make it 9 number nines?

Out of the two neither all too short lived imo, - Campbell does have the edge over Gray though if that helps you as he was an out and out no 9 for the blues and did save us from Relegation - check the history books the was a Sandy Young I can remember him being mentioned by a great uncle who seen Dixie get his 60th league Goal v Arsenal, but he may have been an inside forward he was a top striker for the blues. just checked he was the blues 4th highest scorer ever, but was an inside forward we have missed a cracking Blues centre forward out - Fred Pickering a number 9 who was a goal machine for the blues and England in the mid 1960's The chant was Pickering bang um in, and Fred sure did that - missed the 1966 cup final knee injury he never recovered from, but his record as a number 9 for the blues is in this article with picture for you - http://www.evertonfc.com/history/fred-pickering.html

Andy Gray kind of scored a couple of important goals helping us too some nice little trophies, as part of our great side of the 80's i'd say he fully deserves a slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back