3rd Best in Europe!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

What you all seem to have missed is that we are top of the UEFA teams from Hamburg, Fiorentina are way down the league, it is looking good and I'm proud to be blue

We've had an easy ride in the UEFA cup so far...I wouldn't read too much into this.

Mentalists and a couple of no hopers in the group stages hardly warrant the title of 4th best in europe.

Although it does make good reading :D

Oh and technically we're third as Barcelona are joint 2nd. :P

We've had an easy ride in the UEFA cup so far...I wouldn't read too much into this.

Mentalists and a couple of no hopers in the group stages hardly warrant the title of 4th best in europe.

Lets not demean ourselves here, we can only play what is infront of us, I bet no Utd fans are saying that and they haven't been stretched yet either(y)

I'd agree with this post. We haven't been truly tested - yet, I think if we get Fiorentina then we will be seriously tested, that's the type of team we need to be beating if we're to make any real progress in this competition and be considered genuine contenders.

earlier tonight we were above rs , howcome thats changed with neither of us playing, ah well a win tomorrow will lift us to 3rd. seems it may be important for next season so we need to get as high up it as possible. what really matters though is pl position and lifting the coal skuttle in may.

am i looking at the right table?

1 Manchester United Eng CL 7 16 20.0425
2 FC Barcelona Esp CL 7 16 19.6300
3 Arsenal Eng CL 7 14 18.0425
Chelsea Eng CL 7 14 18.0425
5 Sevilla Esp CL 7 14 17.6300
6 Liverpool Eng CL 7 13 17.0425
Everton Eng UC 7 13 17.0425

How are we fourth again?

In England?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back