4 Boss Things That Happened To You, 1 Gash Thing (Last 7 Days)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boss

1) Sons 6Th Birthday (today)

2) Other sons footy team thrashing an unbeaten team on their march to the top (may be denied by promotion).

3) £2.60 Euromillions win.

4) Strugglin tbh.

Gash

1) Huge boil on b'locks that burst on way to doctors (also today), his 1st question given my ear and rash problems "do you have diabetes ?" says I had a blood test in April, cant remember having 1 tbh. but very possible if it was a prick-test type. It says glucose-abnormal, but nobody got in touch, and now I have to take antibiotics for a week, then wait then have a blood test for diabetes. My gran had it so it is in the family, it also made her go blind.

Boss

1 - Got told by the boss that I merked the radio show on Saturday - he must have used the word superb about 20 times.
2 - Did my finest show ever on Wednesday - again with the boss listening.
3 - Got promoted to 'station assistant.'
4 - Wales scored a last minute winner against the scots.

Gash

1 - Stepped on a pin and it went right through my foot.

Boss

1 - Got told by the boss that I merked the radio show on Saturday - he must have used the word superb about 20 times.
2 - Did my finest show ever on Wednesday - again with the boss listening.
3 - Got promoted to 'station assistant.'
4 - Wales scored a last minute winner against the scots.

Gash

1 - Stepped on a pin and it went right through my foot.

Hope it f*cking hurt.

1) The Mexican girl reached out to me again and wanted to "talk". Wasn't nearly as painful a discussion as I thought it was going to be. Ended up making out in the parking lot of Whole Foods, and she bought me dinner.
2) Got to go back to my old Uni for the first time in a long time, and rain aside, had a fairly boss time this weekend.
3) Commission checks from my side business this week

Gash
1) Apparently I twisted my knee in my sleep last night, and woke up in horrible pain and barely able to walk. I'm pretty sure I royally fooked it up. Only I could sustain a knee injury during sleep.

1) The Mexican girl reached out to me again and wanted to "talk". Wasn't nearly as painful a discussion as I thought it was going to be. Ended up making out in the parking lot of Whole Foods, and she bought me dinner.
2) Got to go back to my old Uni for the first time in a long time, and rain aside, had a fairly boss time this weekend.
3) Commission checks from my side business this week

Gash
1) Apparently I twisted my knee in my sleep last night, and woke up in horrible pain and barely able to walk. I'm pretty sure I royally fooked it up. Only I could sustain a knee injury during sleep.

You're not alone on getting injuries doing nothing mate; I put my back out eating cereal before.

1. My kids football team I coach are now undefeated in our first 3 games.
2. I got paid.
3. Booked flights to Vegas, Denver and Cleveland over the next 3 weeks!
4. This morning, I had a client email me to ask if he could spend more money with me!!

Gash:
1. Green Bay ruined the Texans perfect record last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back