• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

4 Things In Football That Need To Be Jibbed, 1 Thing That Should Be in Football...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proud no-one has said technology yet, leave the game as it is, we don't need that garbage.

I remember watching Bury Vs Ascoli one year in the Anglo-Italian cup, boss

I know what it is, mate.

It's the idea that anyone misses it that I was struggling with.

Ah. In which case yes, it's sorely missed.

I never once saw a game but I had a boss Italian footy game for the Atari in the early 90's and you got to play in the AIC.

JIBBED

1) Sloop John B Chants of any variant

2) Sky Sports News/Jim White on "Transfer Deadline Day"

3) After goal music

4) The England Supporters Band

SHOULD

1) The European Cup Winners Cup

Completely agree with this, but my biggest hate is those RS *TELLY CLAPPING [Poor language removed]* who shout, "hard luck Stevie son". Most of those fckers are ten years younger than the snidy get!!!

*They should be taken outside and killed FFS!!!

CL.... go back to straight knockout.
Platini..... Biff of almost highest order
Blatter...... Marginally above Platini
Standing in a line doing that hand rocking thing...... scatter guns in the corners would solve that

Big clock linked to ref, time stops whenever the ball is off the field of play (suck that Jussi), whole stad can observe the time and when its stopped etc. We may be there 'til 5.15 but thats 90 mins of play for ya. On the whole a more efficient Time Keeping scheme.

Ah. In which case yes, it's sorely missed.

I never once saw a game but I had a boss Italian footy game for the Atari in the early 90's and you got to play in the AIC.

It was invented to appease Swindon because lower league teams kept winning the league cup and then not being allowed to play in europe right?

So you would get crap like Bury and Port Vale playing in half empty serie b stadiums. Little before my time, I admit but I don't really see the appeal myself.

Metatarsals. Just say he's broke his foot, that'll do.
Entitled to go down. [Poor language removed] off. If you can stop yourself from falling, you have no right to hit the floor. I'm looking at you Gareth.
Lucozade Sport. The fizzy stuff is well nicer. In fact, jib off Lucozade totally and have a can of Boddingtons at half time.
Referees wearing Preadators. What do you need to swerve you f*cking nipple?

One subby each. Goalie goes down? Tough, put your centre half in nets.

The Poznan
Pre match handshakes
Jim Beglin
Sports psychologists.

Rugby's rules about talking to the ref. Captain only. Still back chatting Mr Ferdinand? That'll be ten of your finest yards please.

Entitled to go down. [Poor language removed] off. If you can stop yourself from falling, you have no right to hit the floor. I'm looking at you Gareth.
Lucozade Sport. The fizzy stuff is well nicer. In fact, jib off Lucozade totally and have a can of Boddingtons at half time.

And the fact that Jags is boss in nets.

It was invented to appease Swindon because lower league teams kept winning the league cup and then not being allowed to play in europe right?

So you would get crap like Bury and Port Vale playing in half empty serie b stadiums. Little before my time, I admit but I don't really see the appeal myself.

Partly that yeah, QPR 1st and then Swindon won the league cup, clubs from 3rd tier couldnt play in europe.

Fair play to Swindon they played the Italian Cup winners Napoli, 3-0 up away from home after 63 minutes when trouble started, the match was the abandoned on 79 mins due to crowd violence.

So is that like a Scottish thing...or is just you and Moyes that likes this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back