Status
Not open for further replies.
Some good teams in the play off draws like this is from this years draw

Lyon 0–4 Real Sociedad0–20–2
Schalke 04 4–3 PAOK1–13–2
Paços de Ferreira 3–8 Zenit Saint Petersburg1–42–4
PSV Eindhoven 1–4 Milan1–10–3
Fenerbahçe 0–5 Arsenal0–30–2

Currently if we finished fourth and going on current placings the teams in the draw would be
Athletic, Monchengladbach, Napoli, Lille, Feyoornd, PAOK, Porto, Galataray, Everton, Loco moscow

some pretty good teams in the draw
Take all of them.

Everyone calm down with who win what and who will lose what.....let's just beat Sunderand and turn a -11 cap to Arsenal to a 2 point lead with both teams having 5 to play

I wouldn't look too much at remaining fixtures and trying to guess where points could be dropped for both sides as it will frazzle your brain.

Just ignore it all until after next Wednesday at least. Get 3 points Saturday, then 3 against Palace and then maybe have a close look and see how it stands.

Absolutely vital that 6 points are banked before the united game.

Anyone else nervous about Spurs and United? Both seem to have very easy run ins and are hitting form, seemingly.

We could quite easily drop a lot of points against United/Southampton/City. Of course if we do, we don't deserve Champions league, but it's disheartening to see the run ins of the teams around us compared to ours.

Anyone else nervous about Spurs and United? Both seem to have very easy run ins and are hitting form, seemingly.

We could quite easily drop a lot of points against United/Southampton/City. Of course if we do, we don't deserve Champions league, but it's disheartening to see the run ins of the teams around us compared to ours.

Not worried in the slightest, dont care about whats behind us as wont matter

Not remotely.

We are so good this season. I can't see anything but 9 points at home, tbh.

In our last 25 Premier League games at Goodison our record is W19 D5 L1. That's [Poor language removed] excellent.

Not remotely.

We are so good this season. I can't see anything but 9 points at home, tbh.

In our last 25 Premier League games at Goodison our record is W19 D5 L1. That's [Poor language removed] excellent.

Is right. Arsenal, even on their slide, is still probably better than both of those sides. And they got demolished at Goodison.

Sunderland - W
Palace - W
United - D
Southampton - D
City - D
Hull - W

If we can achieve that but turn one of the D's into a W then we will get fourth imo. 14 points from 18 possible. Maybe if we turn one of the D's from United/Southampton into a W we could even afford a defeat too.

I think Arsenal will get 12 more points, winning four and losing away to either Hull or Norwich. Meaning 13 points will get us fourth on goal difference. They may even drop points to both Hull and Norwich, but I think even on their form they'll win the three home games.

I know its in our hands but when have Everton ever won 12 matches in a row? Even when we were the best in the country I don't think we managed it. We will drop points between now and the end. I'm not getting excited until after the untied game, see what position we are after that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back