6 + 2 Point Deductions

Every club now knows we need 50 mil profit before July 1st. So like Richarlison, Branthwaite will probably be sold for as close to that number as possible
The only positive is that there’s probably enough interested parties to push the number up a bit. The Richarlison sale was a bit different as Spurs were really the only interested bidder.

That's a tough sell.
Sold @Daveysgingerlovechild !! ;)

I'll do it for £500K till the end of the season, but I'd need a squad of 23 U14's to coach, if that's OK?

I still think we'd be as competitive as we are now, if not more so, with solid tactics based around the 'Regista' 4-2-1-3 formation, which can morph into many other formation.

For my three over-age players I'd like Joao Virginia, Branners and Beto please...

When can you let me know if I get the job please LoveChild? 🧐

Sold @Daveysgingerlovechild !! ;)

I'll do it for £500K till the end of the season, but I'd need a squad of 23 U14's to coach, if that's OK?

I still think we'd be as competitive as we are now, if not more so, with solid tactics based around the 'Regista' 4-2-1-3 formation, which can morph into many other formation.

For my three over-age players I'd like Joao Virginia, Branners and Beto please...

When can you let me know if I get the job please LoveChild? 🧐
You might not get paid until 2037 due to cash flow problems. Deal?

Unfortunately the Deathly Hallows of financial mismanagement and FFP hang over Everton my friend.

You might not get paid until 2037 due to cash flow problems. Deal?

Unfortunately the Deathly Hallows of financial mismanagement and FFP hang over Everton my friend.
That's OK, I'll remortgage my house, draft in some of the better players in my local U14 league and promise them £50 per game (if we win!, see incentivise the players to perform!), and basically email Kev and the data analysts to see where we're playing each each.

Has anyone got a mini-coach they could lend us till thee end of the season please? I'll put the fuel on the credit card for now...

What do we do about Joao, Jarrad and Norbert tho? Do they have their transport?

By the way, I need two GOT volunteers please, one to wash the kit, and a decent coach/physio/bagman please?

Any takers...

Yes. At some point in April MSP are expecting to receive circa £158m from somebody.
Andy, I listened to the TtB pod last night. Could I suggest that you recommend that your bro takes his sedatives before each pod?

He started off very 'clean', but got very potty mouthed and frothy before it ended.

But can I say, it was great listen last night, especially the bit about the sausage... :dance:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back