Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

6 + 2 Point Deductions

Sorry lads really can't let this bull lie. You lot really actually think that we as a country are part of Europe? Seriously after all the brexit means brexit tripe of the last few years. We have no governance over Europe likewise they have no governance over us. We are part of UEFA wrt to football governance (as i previously stated) which could very easily be changed if they wanted to ....see our ban in the 80's amongst many others. Any other doubters have a quick read of this, it may be wiki but it's accurate for once. I'll say it again though England is definitely not in Europe just ask your MEP.

The thing is this all started by me saying that the floodgates on spending will not have opened because of the city case victory because they have to still fit in with European football spending regulations which i didn't think was too difficult a scenario to grasp obviously it was.
You really should let that bull lie, Brexit was leaving the EU, the EU is not Europe some European countries are part of the EU others are not. By your logic Norway and Switzerland aren't in Europe.
I've created a chart to help you understand.
Screenshot_20241012_091456_Chrome.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back