777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
lol what? If he hasn’t clicked on by now that these fellas haven’t got a penny to their name then he really deserves to walk away with nothing. I can and will blame him.

Moshiri is just a front. He may have put a few million of his own money in but by far the bulk has come from Usmanov

Usmanov probably has no love for the U.K. now so I guess he doesn’t really care who buys us

Neither of us know but he’s obviously under instruction to sell. Only, they seem to have found buyers who don’t really have the money.
Only in Uzbekistan….

I think the fact that we’ve borrowed money to pay the bills since Usmanov was sanctioned pretty much spells out as plainly as it can be that Moshiri has never invested a penny into the football club.

Moshiri is just a front. He may have put a few million of his own money in but by far the bulk has come from Usmanov

Usmanov probably has no love for the U.K. now so I guess he doesn’t really care who buys us
Hit the nail on the head there, I’ve always believed that Moshiri has never owned Everton Football Club. Taking Usmanov’s instructions the whole time, think Dyche was the only Moshiri appointed manager we’ve had.

I so hope you are right. But, for once, I'm afraid this is just wishful thinking. More than happy - delighted, even - to be vaulted on this
I dont think we should talk ourselves down as an 'asset' that would attract serious investment / owners.

We have established ourselves again as a PL club (everyone will understand how much earlier that'd have been achieved if the points deductions handn't have happened), progress on the pitch is being made. So we have a manager who we know can keep us up even under the worst circumstances and people interested in Everton should have no fear we'll be a risk. We also have a state of the art stadium near completion that'll hand us the best stadium outside of the capital and on a former World Heritage status site. The club is one of four major clubs in a part of England that is the hub of English football and the most glamorous place for football in the PL.

Let's not undervalue what we have to offer prospective buyers. The debt will be manageable to the sort of investors we're looking for. As others have said, it might have go to the wire as it were to flush out that interest as no bidder will want to get us for more if they can get us for less...but by the same token they won't want to risk handing the club a 9 point deduction by allowing us to go into administration to get us at a vastly knocked down price.

The hard work is done as far as Ilm concerned: safety on the pitch and a man in the dugout who can almost guarantee that again next season.

Keep the faith. We WILL prevail.

The thing is you’ve made this entire post up in your head and don’t have a single clue what’s going on or who is interested in buying the club, so what a waste of time it was typing it out really.

It’s based on the facts as I see it mate, no one has provided anything to the contrary.

I’d be delighted to be proven wrong so if you know something else please do share

In fairness FSG bought Liverpool when they were on the brink of administration because they were cheaper. The value difference is huge, ‘quality investors’ are not going to ignore getting an asset 10s of millions pound cheaper if they wait until it’s in a distressed moment. FSG got Liverpool for absolute buttons.

The larger point though is that no one on twitter knows anything about what’s going on.

I know exactly what is going on.

But I won't tell you because none of you deserve to know.

In fairness FSG bought Liverpool when they were on the brink of administration because they were cheaper. The value difference is huge, ‘quality investors’ are not going to ignore getting an asset 10s of millions pound cheaper if they wait until it’s in a distressed moment. FSG got Liverpool for absolute buttons.

The larger point though is that no one on twitter knows anything about what’s going on.
No one you want owning your club will wildly overpay for it. That's how you get Todd Boehly.