777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We have no future , exciting or otherwise at the moment.
I despair , to be honest .
It looks grim whether it’s 777 or administration.
Unless a third option appears .

To sit on the fence as a devils advocate I can see the case for people saying administration is better than 777. I think they see it as inevitable in the near future if 777grasp power or not. It would be a huge mess if it happened with them at the helm after pumping even more borrowed monies in. What worries me most is who is funding them and when will they rear their heads to get the money back they're owed by this gang of frauds. Usmanov will not be writing off his money just yet either,as Moshiri and MSP won't be too. With the amount of businesses with big money tied up in this I can't see an easy way out, especially when all involved have different agendas and none with a care about Everton.

The only really far fetched solution I can see that would sort it is for MSP to exercise their right to a major share in the club and go from there, maybe having a football minded plant of Usmanovs at the helm to sort the club out. That's my dream ticket......until Usmanovs cover is blown once more lol My bet is Usmanov would stump up more cash too in the hope of recovering his losses, especially we are now safe and the stadium almost complete. Can't possibly see any outsiders coming in now, far too complicated.

Administration provides an expedient solution, structure and certainty. These are all things we need, and the mental aspect of these traits is more palatable to supporters than what is happening now or what will happen with 777. It’s sort of like saying “I’m exhausted by all of this and don’t want to deal with it anymore, let’s go with Administration.”

However, that doesn’t make it the right or logical solution. 1, it’s not our money. 2, there are too many negative outcomes that go along with Administration to make it anything but the absolute last option.

Anyone that even remotely articulates administration as opposed to unpalatable owners (which 777 are) clearly isn’t someone who thinks about job losses and the hurtful impact it would have on people - disgraceful.

That have been borrowed. They borrow at, let's say, 10% interest and loan it to us at 20%. (Hypothetically). They have no money.

Not too bothered about the 777 loans. If they do pay off the MSP loan it will all be converted into equity -- leaving them as the owners.

The one im concerned about is the Rights & Media (?) loan. Which if im not wrong started at £80mil 5+ years ago and is now around £200mil at 12% interest :eek:

As for administration, what would an administrator do...

...sell all our best players (and anyone that didnt refuse fo leave) quickly to get the cash together to pay back the creditors on £X on the £1 e.g we pay back £200mil to clear the £500mil loans.

Also staff will be laid off to cut costs + Goodison will be sold at a tiny amount and the stadium would be sold and leased back to us.

How any of that would benefit the club as the Esk claims would be better than 777 taking over doesnt make sense to me...

Some weird stuff going on in our fans brains atm with some of the nonsense being churned out by the usual suspects.

On a different note my mate is absolutely convinced he can lip read , at the end of the game Barkley saying to Beto "I'm coming back" , Beto saying something back & Barkley nods his head & says it again :eek:
I looked at it again ....he does appear to say something like that .
Maybe my brain is starting weird stuff.

Heres hoping...never thought id say that.

We have no future , exciting or otherwise at the moment.
I despair , to be honest .
It looks grim whether it’s 777 or administration.
Unless a third option appears .

I think there will be a 3rd option but suspect it wont be until / if 777 cant proceed.

Leaving Moshiri to accept a much lower offer.

I am also surprised MSP and the 2 wealthy Evertonians didnt take the share option to take control of the club.

I think there will be a 3rd option but suspect it wont be until / if 777 cant proceed.

I am also surprised MSP and the 2 wealthy Evertonians didnt take the share option to take control of the club.
Both have made a lot of money being astute.

They must know the real state of things behind the scenes and wouldn’t want to jeopardise what they have already.

Thats what i thought too but these 777 pricks have done us royally by dragging out this saga.

Loaning us money on multiple occasions to keep the club running and doing it over such a prolonged period has bought these scammers time whilst they try to obtain all of the required funds.

In doing so they know Moshiri cant legally engage/encourage other potential buyers due to the agreement he has with 777.

Whilst there may have been buyers willing to pay 100m (for arguments sake) to 777 i highly doubt there would be anyone stupid enough to cover 777’s loan amount which seems to have doubled, plus the 158m of MSP plus whatever Moshiri wants and other farcical loan arrangments this buffoon entered us into

Last edited:

Both have made a lot of money being astute.

They must know the real state of things behind the scenes and wouldn’t want to jeopardise what they have already.

Ive mentioned this in the past couple of days but I wonder how much the asset value of the stadium will be.

Also, the asset value of the squad.

On top of both the value of the premier league club future income streams.

Surely combined it would all dwarf the loans...

Thats what i thought too but these 777 pricks have done us royally by dragging out this saga.

Loaning us money on multiple occasions to keep the club running and doing it over such a prolonged period has bought these scammers time whilst they try to obtain all of the required funds.

In doing so they know Moshiri cant legally engage/encourage other potential buyers due to the agreement he has with 777

I dont believe that the 777 agreement is as strict in the UK as it would be in e.g US.

Im confident he has engaged (as reports have stated) banks and other 3rd party avenues to search for alternative buyers.

In the US i dont know exactly but believe another buyer cant go public with interest as a buyer otherwise 777 could sue them.

On the flip side its given us more time to stay up and the value of a premier league club is intact

Also, other buyers looking for a deal would probably be best off waiting on 777 bid to collapse then come in with a double digit % lower offer.

Ive mentioned this in the past couple of days but I wonder how much the asset value of the stadium will be.

Also, the asset value of the squad.

On top of both the value of the premier league club future income streams.

Surely combined it would all dwarf the loans...
You’d hope so mate.

Who knows what Usmanov, Moshiri, Kenwright and the other grifters have done behind the scenes though.

Not too bothered about the 777 loans. If they do pay off the MSP loan it will all be converted into equity -- leaving them as the owners.

The one im concerned about is the Rights & Media (?) loan. Which if im not wrong started at £80mil 5+ years ago and is now around £200mil at 12% interest :eek:

As for administration, what would an administrator do...

...sell all our best players (and anyone that didnt refuse fo leave) quickly to get the cash together to pay back the creditors on £X on the £1 e.g we pay back £200mil to clear the £500mil loans.

Also staff will be laid off to cut costs + Goodison will be sold at a tiny amount and the stadium would be sold and leased back to us.

How any of that would benefit the club as the Esk claims would be better than 777 taking over doesnt make sense to me...
Probably because if 777 take over we will end up at administration anyway but with much much more debt around our necks and having already sold off all our assets, administration pre 777 gives us a chance of survival but administration post 777 will literally be us liquidated and ceasing to exist.

Isn’t Mark Carney an Everton fan?
Pretty sure he would care!

IMG_4191.jpeg

More litigation, 777 accused of fraud, lending against $350m assets that they didn`t own or didn`t exist....

If they were found to be guilty of fraudulent activities it would surely disqualify them as owners of a PL club.
Of course by the time that happens they could already be in full control of our club.

If they were found to be guilty of fraudulent activities it would surely disqualify them as owners of a PL club.
Of course by the time that happens they could already be in full control of our club.

How? It’s now 9 months and they haven’t been approved, what’s going to magically change to get them approved suddenly now?

How? It’s now 9 months and they haven’t been approved, what’s going to magically change to get them approved suddenly now?
Moshiri’s determination to see this deal through suggests a way will be found to manipulate a way to meet PL requirements.
They successfully overcame league objections to take control of Liege.