777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought I was wrong, but Esk smashes me every single time.

It's impressive to be that wrong so many times.

Fair play to him, it's a gift.

Screenshot_20230915_153519_WhatsApp.jpg

Get Damo back on here. He went out on a bigger limb that Mosh would be an even bigger success.

any truth in PIF's involvement with 777?

potential saudi prince playing with Everton?

Anything 'PIF' related would be just a coincidence based on the fact they've got investment in hundreds of firms and hedge funders.

Clearlake at Chelsea have tenuous links with PIF has the have investors who have invested their money elsewhere.

Am i right in saying they have minority stakes in the most of the clubs they are involved in? What sort of power do they have in those clubs? Where they the ones that put the entire Seville Squad up for sale or asked for fans to fund another teams training ground?
No, they werent, while the own all of their other clubs, with Seville they only have a 15% stake and no say in the running of the club. With Genoa yes they did ask fans to fund, but to be fair fans would get a 9% return so they are actually asking their fans to invest and get a good return. Im not a fan of theirs, but Seville had little to do with them.

Inappropriate Language
Our situation reminds me of this...........Now the guy's got Paulie as a partner. Any problems, he goes to Paulie. Trouble with the bill? He can go to Paulie. Trouble with the cops, deliveries, Tommy, he can call Paulie. But now the guy's gotta come up with Paulie's money every week, no matter what. Business bad? "F*** you, pay me." Oh, you had a fire? "F*** you, pay me." Place got hit by lightning, huh? "F*** you, pay me." Also, Paulie could do anything. Especially run up bills on the joint's credit. And why not? Nobody's gonna pay for it anyway. And as soon as the deliveries are made in the front door, you move the stuff out the back and sell it at a discount. You take a two hundred dollar case of booze and you sell it for a hundred. It doesn't matter. It's all profit. And then finally, when there's nothing left, when you can't borrow another buck from the bank or buy another case of booze, you bust the joint out. You light a match :dodgy:

Can’t see there being issues being signed off, you’d have thought both parties would have been in contact with the PL before releasing a statement. This is Everton though.

Our situation reminds me of this...........Now the guy's got Paulie as a partner. Any problems, he goes to Paulie. Trouble with the bill? He can go to Paulie. Trouble with the cops, deliveries, Tommy, he can call Paulie. But now the guy's gotta come up with Paulie's money every week, no matter what. Business bad? "F*** you, pay me." Oh, you had a fire? "F*** you, pay me." Place got hit by lightning, huh? "F*** you, pay me." Also, Paulie could do anything. Especially run up bills on the joint's credit. And why not? Nobody's gonna pay for it anyway. And as soon as the deliveries are made in the front door, you move the stuff out the back and sell it at a discount. You take a two hundred dollar case of booze and you sell it for a hundred. It doesn't matter. It's all profit. And then finally, when there's nothing left, when you can't borrow another buck from the bank or buy another case of booze, you bust the joint out. You light a match :dodgy:
I said to a friend you've gone from Moshiri to the Sopranos lol