777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
The Premier League, The FA and the FCA will pass 777 and they will become our new owners. They will have had to prove funds already, one of the big banks (whose name escapes me right now) was involved in putting this deal together.

If they`ve proved funds to Moshiri and banks then they will be good to go.... they will not stop this on moral grounds having let murderous regimes buy clubs.

777 will be happening, I don`t want this as much as the next Evertonian but what can we do, absolutely helpless. All we can ask is that they do the following:-

Remove Bill Kenwright
Appoint competent Chairman, CEO & CFO
Clear debts so we are free from the extortionate interest we pay and so the club can live within its own means
Get BM built
Replace Dyche with a dcent manager to make that statement

Isn`t that all we want? Do we need murderous regimes and Russian Oligarchs?

Just playing devils advocate....
I think this probably what will happen, at least the bit about the deal going through. After that it is anyone's guess.

The good news is that 777 will find it difficult to be worse than Evertonians expect them to be.

I don't think it will be definitive requirement but I do agree that they will have the ability to call in the loans upon change of ownership.

Given the negativity surrounding 777 I expect that MSP and R&M would certainly be looking for their money back rather than renegotiating or transferring the loan.
Given the fact they are already well noted for failing to pay monies owing , I suspect nobody will be extending them much credit or agreeing to deferred payments , in fact quite the opposite.

The Premier League, The FA and the FCA will pass 777 and they will become our new owners. They will have had to prove funds already, one of the big banks (whose name escapes me right now) was involved in putting this deal together.

If they`ve proved funds to Moshiri and banks then they will be good to go.... they will not stop this on moral grounds having let murderous regimes buy clubs.

777 will be happening, I don`t want this as much as the next Evertonian but what can we do, absolutely helpless. All we can ask is that they do the following:-

Remove Bill Kenwright
Appoint competent Chairman, CEO & CFO
Clear debts so we are free from the extortionate interest we pay and so the club can live within its own means
Get BM built
Replace Dyche with a dcent manager to make that statement

Isn`t that all we want? Do we need murderous regimes and Russian Oligarchs?

Just playing devils advocate....
I suspect you may be right .
And for this grizzled old fan , I think will herald my departure from the glorious ranks of Royal blue , which after six decades , 50 years as a s/t holder , is something I never thought would happen regardless of our position.
But everyone has their limit I suppose and this bunch conmen , shysters and ‘hyper capitalists’ represent mine I’m afraid .

Given the fact they are already well noted for failing to pay monies owing , I suspect nobody will be extending them much credit or agreeing to deferred payments , in fact quite the opposite.

This is where we find out whether they have got the money or not. They're going to need to find £600m plus straight away to pay off existing creditors and fund the rest of the stadium.

That's before injecting working capital, investing in the team and giving Moshiri his £500-600m.

I was expecting them to just come in, paying very little upfront by delaying payments to Moshiri and just continuing our existing finance arrangements. Moshiri aside, it looks like that won't be the case.

Surely they must have found a wealthy backer?

Whilst I agree, and playing Devil's Advocate here - does it not also apply to a lot of the 'noises' we've also been hearing on the flipside?

I keep hearing about how this lot may as well be a mafia outfit that are out to bleed the club dry.. but a lot of that sentiment seems unfounded and generally doesn't make much sense to me from a purely business perspective..
Just my opinion on this and I don't want to be seen to be shooting the messenger, but I think we have some of the worst fan groups in opposition to the club ever. This NSNONow and alltogethernow movement are pretty dire in comparison with fan groups in the recent past like KEIOC and the Blue Union.

They're social media sensationalists and flakey.

I don't want to lump them all in together as some will be very savvy and level headed. But the fan base as a whole is not best served by these critics and their dramatic over reaction to just about everything that comes out of the club.

🤷‍♂️

I think it’s just for the EPL to add a tickbox to protect themselves from the threat of government regulation. Almost a “look the FCA are being kept in the loop of all our owners, so we’re doing things right”
They FCA won’t risk their reputation by rubber stamping owners who fail the criteria , they shouldn’t get away with a blatantly leveraged purchase I suspect,
So at least there’s that, I suppose .

Interesting shift in narrative in the general discourse about them. As in they are now needed to help avert bankruptcy and administration.

I wouldnt pay any heed to Myers' tweet. Any meetings are going to be described in positive terms. It would hardly be otherwise
I would not take any notice about how the meeting is supposed to have gone either.
However, the big picture is that again Myers seems to be the one that is most reliable for information.