777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think that is unlikely to be a big deal - from my perspective analytics is just another tool for a modern football club and its impact is overstated.

The primary concern is obviously their ability to deliver a solid financial framework to enable the football club to progress on and off the field.

Everything I have read about them to date seems to call that into question, and yet they seem confident of a positive outcome. This makes me think there must be a big-hitter behind the scenes who doesn't want to go through the regulatory hoops but can be relied upon to pump investment in.
1697126006721.jpeg

I'm confident that 666 will underfinance the club, saddle us with more debt, make late payments resulting in transfer window bans and sell our most valuable players and not re-invest it into the playing squad.

All that will put us in an even worse position, so plenty to lose, imo.
Yeah, i see their strategy being 17th is perfect and pocket the tv money. Why invest in a squad to try to finish 9th, the return isn’t worth it. Just stay a PL team (just) for the absolute minimum spend and maximise sales for return on invest.

Qatar pulled out of man urd apparently, would you like an Everton Mr Qatar?!
Thing is, for a fraction of what he was bidding for United he could buy us, wipe out our debts and finish the stadium. And then a debt-free PL club with a brand new world class stadium would be the perfect canvas to emulate what the Saudis have done with Newcastle in a short space of time. We have our problems, but like Newcastle, they can all be solved with money.

There's obviously more prestige in owning United but if he wants a route into the PL you could argue the business case for buying us.