777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they are as bad as reported then we're in for a rough ride. But then that's water off a duck's back for us isn't it?

We need the club to be stable we need new faces in the boardroom, new chairman, CEO. We need a new direction. Kenwright and Moshiri are
huge problems and the club is in flux, addressing that and having new people involved can't come quick enough.

Whether 666 777 are going to be good for us and whether they have the best intentions for Everton remains to be seen. However quite simply there needs
to be a take over for us to shake off them two and for Moshiri to relinquish ownership.

When Moshiri bought Everton nobody had ever heard of him until the deal was done , we were supposed to be talking to other parties.
I for one do not believe anything that is said in the press about the club as undoubtedly it emanates from Kenwright and his cronies.
I agree with Davek this is all a smokescreen to deflect from the transfer window.
I would suggest to all Evertonians that if you can keep your expectations low then the club will still manage to disappoint you.

If the options are that we get bought by cocaine dealing usurers and buy a striker, or status quo with no striker and high probablility of relegation, I’m not sure it gets more disappointing than either option

Here’s a question. Putting aside the fact that 777 are alleged criminals intent on wreaking havoc, does or can a takeover at this point materially improve our financial position given FFP etc?

That’s assuming they have actual money and not magic beans….

Here’s a question. Putting aside the fact that 777 are alleged criminals intent on wreaking havoc, does or can a takeover at this point materially improve our financial position given FFP etc?

That’s assuming they have actual money and not magic beans….
It depends if our financial issue right now is FFP only, or if our issue is we have no money. I think it might still be a bit of both, but mainly just a lack of cash right now. If its just we are skint, then a new investor can help right away, even with cash flow.

We need a takeover as soon as possible. I have no doubt whatsoever about that. And I doubt anyone can do worse than the current leadership. But I have no idea if 777 are the answer either, and I suspect they are not.

Usually with takeovers, the successful bidder is not publicised much in the media. And then it just happens.

Anyway, we need a sale and I'm fairly open minded to whoever might want to bid. Unfortunately it will be too late for this window.

It depends if our financial issue right now is FFP only, or if our issue is we have no money. I think it might still be a bit of both, but mainly just a lack of cash right now. If its just we are skint, then a new investor can help right away, even with cash flow.

We need a takeover as soon as possible. I have no doubt whatsoever about that. And I doubt anyone can do worse than the current leadership. But I have no idea if 777 are the answer either, and I suspect they are not.

Usually with takeovers, the successful bidder is not publicised much in the media. And then it just happens.

Anyway, we need a sale and I'm fairly open minded to whoever might want to bid. Unfortunately it will be too late for this window.
Thanks mate!