777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
This is going to sound like a daft question….why do we need to borrow to cover wages? I know we are needing to borrow money for the stadium….and I appreciate our prize money has dipped significantly in recent seasons but our turnover to wage ratio whilst unhealthy is about 95%. Is Moshiri now taking money out of the club?

But they haven’t got any money? In fact they have minus money? I’ve been told this many times.

Either they are massively massively confident of being our owners, or they are going to be rejected but literally no-one else will extend credit to the club, and we need it.
yes i think the Esk tells us this on twitter 14 times a week that they haven't got any money. He always conveniently forgets that the people with no money have been lending it to us for months and keeping the lights on.

This is going to sound like a daft question….why do we need to borrow to cover wages? I know we are needing to borrow money for the stadium….and I appreciate our prize money has dipped significantly in recent seasons but our turnover to wage ratio whilst unhealthy is about 95%. Is Moshiri now taking money out of the club?
We have other expenses other than wages mate.

Loan repayments, policing costs, all of these are paid monthly.

As a business we lost 44million last published accounts, Moshiri is not taking money out of the club, cos there isnt any to take.

Everton returned a loss for the fifth successive year with the £44.7million deficit reported for the 2020/21 season taking their cumulative losses to more than £430million over the period.​

We have other expenses other than wages mate.

Loan repayments, policing costs, all of these are paid monthly.

As a business we lost 44million last published accounts, Moshiri is not taking money out of the club, cos there isnt any to take.

Everton returned a loss for the fifth successive year with the £44.7million deficit reported for the 2020/21 season taking their cumulative losses to more than £430million over the period.​

Yep I understand that…..but we’ve always had significant other operating costs (maybe not as significant as having to fund a stadium build) but we’ve never had to be bailed out like this, I assume this is mainly driven by the stadium, as I can’t recall the last time we made a profit anyway, so for the majority of time we seem to make a financial loss…..it just seems far more acute now.

Yep I understand that…..but we’ve always had significant other operating costs (maybe not as significant as having to fund a stadium build) but we’ve never had to be bailed out like this, I assume this is mainly driven by the stadium, as I can’t recall the last time we made a profit anyway, so for the majority of time we seem to make a financial loss…..it just seems far more acute now.
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fcbad9cf9-9924-4bf3-afc1-1ccb0efd9b68_1842x1838.jpeg

Our debts have grown, our revenue has reduced, its a perfect storm.

Some big sales this summer then…Branthwaite, Pickford and Onana I would think.
I dont think Pickford will leave unless we get relegated, but the other 2, I dont see how we retain them.

Broken record here, but we have 16 first team players on our books in July, with it would seem zero cash, so yes, anything not nailed down will be sold this Summer, no serious offer refused.

I dont even wanna consider what happens if you add relegation to that mix.

Soz for DOOM.

I dont think Pickford will leave unless we get relegated, but the other 2, I dont see how we retain them.

Broken record here, but we have 16 first team players on our books in July, with it would seem zero cash, so yes, anything not nailed down will be sold this Summer, no serious offer refused.

I dont even wanna consider what happens if you add relegation to that mix.

Soz for DOOM.
Just need to hope that the quality of team that comes up next year is as bad as this, but looking unlikely with Leeds and Leicester