777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Of course there'd be a buy out as there'd be vultures circling the rotting carcass, looking for a nice cheap meal.

Would you trust anyone who has just stood by, said nothing, watch us go into administration and probably relegation and hear them say "well yeah, it was a great time to purchase Everton as they were going for a song.....oh and erm Nil Satis Nisi Optimum and all that jazz as well"
Yes, I'd trust them as long as they had the funds to push us on.

Doing what you suggested above, shows that they would be 'hard-nosed' business men looking for an investment in order to make money. In order to make money they'd need the club to be successful AND get back in the EPL.

In order to do that, I would suggest that they would gut the current incompetent, skill-lacking, overly-sentimental and nepotistic workforce that are currently employed by the club, and employ 'top dollar' professionals with a higher level management team and board that actually know how to run a football club as a business and not as a candy jar to keep dipping in! Maybe they'd look at recruiting competent commercial and financial people too..!?

Something akin to what Sheik Mansour did at City.

If you want a white knight to ride into town and pay over the odds and devalue their ability to get us on the right track again, I'd take the Vulture option every time. Unless of course, the White Knight is carrying £10-12 Bn in small change...

Administration doesn't mean insolvency, it would give the club a chance to press reset and get shut of the 'people's club' crap, knives to gunfights and that never ever lived up to motto, NSNO...

The other alternative is that 777 get their takeover, and that would mean a long, slow, very expensive rebuild; although if they do get to takeover Everton, they get access to the Tifosy monies and the Blue Owl monies that they have raised.

Lets just wait and see what pans out at;

1) The IC for the second breach

2) What happens when MSP call in their loan. (£158m) in mid-April

It is always darkest, just before the dawn.